test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bloodletter power AGAIN!

deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
Ok I complained about Bloodletter not working for my Barb, and after the patch i tested on a dummy, and it was working again, so happy. Today i go into Harvester and totally got crushed, i was able to do it yesterday and it was tough but able to win, ( day 8,so was tougher mobs),but today i was getting one shot maybe 2 shots and dead, and im 685K hps, and had to quit, looked at logs, and absolutely no mention of bloodletter either causing damage nor giving me hps. So Bloodletter is NOT working in combat with real mobs. Also i thought the patch was supposed to make mobs a bit easier, seemed to me it was way worse today. :( Not happy about this at all, it made a 51K IL Barbarian into a soft marsh mellow. So much for patch.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    deanski07 said:

Ok I complained about Bloodletter not working for my Barb, and after the patch i tested on a dummy, and it was working again, so happy. Today i go into Harvester and totally got crushed, i was able to do it yesterday and it was tough but able to win, ( day 8,so was tougher mobs),but today i was getting one shot maybe 2 shots and dead, and im 685K hps, and had to quit, looked at logs, and absolutely no mention of bloodletter either causing damage nor giving me hps. So Bloodletter is NOT working in combat with real mobs. Also i thought the patch was supposed to make mobs a bit easier, seemed to me it was way worse today. :( Not happy about this at all, it made a 51K IL Barbarian into a soft marsh mellow. So much for patch.

I send my Barbarian to Havestor and his Bloodletter works as I can see it took a big chunk (smaller than before) of health from the mob. I did not check the log. Harvestor week 2 is harder to solo. My 40K barbarian could live for the 1st round but could not do much after that, same for the last Harvestor months ago. For week 2, I choose to go with a group now. It was easy.

Just for hack of it, I send my Barbarian to Harvestor to do a Bloodletter (and died).

[19:29][Combat (Self)]Critical Hit! Your Bloodletter deals 88145 (188610) Physical Damage to Huntress

[19:29][Combat (Self)]Critical Hit! Your Vorpal Weapon deals 6170 (13203) Arcane Damage to Huntress

[19:29][Combat (Self)]Your Barbarian's Revelry gives 10855 (9440) Hit Points to you

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
    I soloed it yesterday just fine, 2nd round was a little tough but i did it. Today got to 2nd round and was totally crushed. And yes it was the tougher 2nd part of the event (had completed 8 days), looked at logs and Bloodletter was not mentioned even once! Works fine on dummies. :( Soloed EVERY part of harvester since it first came out, today was the first day I had to quit and admit defeat.
    Just reporting that Bloodletter is working during Harvester again for some reason, and thusly was able to solo all parts including challenge :) Phew!
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    Bloodletter no longer heals my Barbarian.

It needs to be fixed.
  • rosh#3730 rosh Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Blood letter is working fine what you guys talking about

If you select the feat it stops healing you and does what it is supposed to do

Also content is not meant to be soloed after combat rework any more so the fact you complain not being able to solo is not valid complain even lol

Blood letter is working fine what you guys talking about

If you select the feat it stops healing you and does what it is supposed to do

Also content is not meant to be soloed after combat rework any more so the fact you complain not being able to solo is not valid complain even lol

I do it because I can. I am back to being able to solo all portions of it again, so why shouldn't I ?