test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Double Sharandar

So... whats with PC only getting the double currency until the new mod drops? That is nothing but discrimination against console players.

That needs to be fixed in this mess of a combat update.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

So... whats with PC only getting the double currency until the new mod drops? That is nothing but discrimination against console players.

Console will get 2x Sharandar closer to the module release on console. It's meant to be an event to prepare for new Sharandar.
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User

Console will get 2x Sharandar closer to the module release on console. It's meant to be an event to prepare for new Sharandar.
    Ok, then we can assume our calendar is wrong? Mod 20 was announced to drop March 9th for console. However our calendar shows til mid March and no 2x sharandar event listed. You guys really need to get the calendar in order. We base our game play plans on the calendar and it really takes the cake when its completely changed 2 days before an event goes live.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Historically, they've always been shy about putting the release date of new mods on the calendar - maybe it's because they want to keep their options open? I don't know.

I for one am happy for them to sort out all the issues with the PC players before releasing on the consoles (sorry PC players, I empathise but still want to avoid experiencing the issues myself!)
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox