test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Two Master of the Hunt in Harvester of Nightmares

nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
edited January 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
I got 2 Master of the Hunt in today's Harvester of Nightmares.

Master of the Hunt has a healing power that makes impossible killing them because they keep healing each other forever

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for reporting - has this happened more than once? Have other bosses also appeared double?
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User

Thank you for reporting - has this happened more than once? Have other bosses also appeared double?

Besides this boss, I've seen Arcturia doubled on at least one run.

"We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    This happens all the time in the bonus round for Week2. I thought this was an intended feature. Is it not?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    I thought double is 'normal'. Double dragon, double Arcturia, ....
    I also think double master of hunt can be deal with by a group instead of solo.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    This is year is the first time I got a double while doing the event solo.

The problem for me is not getting same boss, it is getting double Master of the Hunt while you play solo.

By the way I just changed to Zone random party just in case double Master of the Hunt spawns.
  • odesa109odesa109 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    It was happening last time the event was around as well. Besides getting more than one master of the hunt not that big of an issue. Holds true for 3 boss encounters as well. Got both 3 and also 2 Masters of the hunt last year before getting a combo that's killable on last day.
    I probably have gotten pretty much all of the bosses in double between this and last event. Seemed like a feature.
  • cracklepants#2252 cracklepants Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    It happened to my group as well. I just thought it was RNG. We burned them down one at a time.
  • ravenspurn#2982 ravenspurn Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Last night got 2 x Sister of Fury. Difficult to know which is chained until you kill a party member :)
    Today 2 x Master of the Hunt. everyone abandoned instance.