test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fish Frenzy

What is the catch of this quest. I have 13 minutes to get 600 fishing points. I dont get half of this quantity. And I lost only a few, because of big fish in the place. How Do I finish this quest? If I remember correctly it does not accumulate, what you fished in one attempt does not serve the other.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    It's a heroic encounter. Not a quest.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • tluigi#0896 tluigi Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    greywynd said:

For me it´s irrelevant. How I reach the 600 for accomplish the weakly quest?

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited January 2021

greywynd said:

Weekly quest is Fish Fry to get 200 weight of fish and has no time limit. The HE has time limit and I believe the weight of fish is the sum of the participated players in the ring and not just you.
    For the quest, check your journal (j).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

greywynd said:

Weekly quest is Fish Fry to get 200 weight of fish and has no time limit. The HE has time limit and I believe the weight of fish is the sum of the participated players in the ring and not just you.

greywynd said:

thanks for the info

Well, I was verify, but the quest is gone. So, or your information is wrong, or is a bug. So I ask again how does this heroic encounter work? Fish Frenzy is gone! So she has time limity, right?
    It has a time limit, yes. Go in, fish, get wrecked by the dragon turtle, fish some more, and hope you have enough help to get the amount of fish required before the timer expires.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited January 2021

Well, I was verify, but the quest is gone. So, or your information is wrong, or is a bug. So I ask again how does this heroic encounter work? Fish Frenzy is gone! So she has time limity, right?

You said "weekly quest". Fish Fry is the weekly quest. I guess you are not talking about the quest but the HE. For HE, greywynd explained.

In my Journal, under 'Sea of Moving Ice', it has "Fish Fry". "Catch 200 weight of fish (0/200)".
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • ziggerlinziggerlin Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I am trying and trying and following the directions but fish get away every time, after the status bar advances about halfway. is there some trick I don't know?
    Press and hold the lit button. When it changes, change with it. When you get the bar filled press 1.