test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bone Devil Ribcage bonus does not trigger on heals

vasile1991vasile1991 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
The T3 Avernus hunt item "Bone Devil Ribcage" does not increase the player's Critical Chance and Critical Severity when healing, as stated in the tooltip.

Tested with warlock healer.

Viperion - DragonTribe guild.
Playing Ranger/Paladin/Bard/Fighter.

Comments

• cryptic39#8917 cryptic39 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 90 Cryptic Developer
    Hey! Thank you for the report. This issue unfortunately didn't get fixed in the build going live, but we do have a fix for it in a future patch.
    Miku V.
  • the1truehunterthe1truehunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 211 Arc User
    @cryptic39 Can you guys please reduce the number of stacks on Goristro Horns to 5? It is barrely impossible to reach 10 stacks taking in consideration that we have over 600k hp and only 3 encounters that with 10 sec min coldowns on each. And most at wills won t deal enough damage.
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User

@cryptic39 Can you guys please reduce the number of stacks on Goristro Horns to 5? It is barrely impossible to reach 10 stacks taking in consideration that we have over 600k hp and only 3 encounters that with 10 sec min coldowns on each. And most at wills won t deal enough damage.

Wouldn't it be easier to reduce HP to 5% hp instead of nerf the equipment? I say this because more advanced players in the game don't need the Power Boons, and they're ultilizing the HP Boons.

It does not have an icon that shows its activation.
  • jonchillyjonchilly Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    i'd say the % to get a stack on these t3 gears need to be lowered so classes with low mag skills and lower tiered players can actually stack them. I'm a warlock and it takes my daily, mount power and 3 rotations of my skills to get 5 stacks and even then it's hard to maintain all 5 especially if there are gaps in between the fights/bosses mechanics.
  • hamsterhero99#6999 hamsterhero99 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    10% HP is fine, the amount of stacks if the issue, Ribcage is perfect with 5 stacks and 2.5% each. Goristo helmet could be the same for Crit.
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

Goristo must also be bugged. I can't even get 1 stack on my dreadnaught with any power.

Though you may not be able to visually see the stacks on your buffbar, you can proc the Goristro helmet on GF DPS and check the changes in stats in your character sheet.

If it's matter of being unable to proc the bonus ... has anyone tried the silly meme strategy of pairing the Barbed Cultist Greaves (reduces your HP by 20%, or "your max HP count times 0.8x") with any of the "% of HP" proc gears?

• darktoque#7455 darktoque Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I agree. Goristos horns dont proc consistantly and the uptime is never consistant. i am 52k il and i do great damage but even though i consistantly hit for 10% of my hp it takes forever to get to 8% crit... seldome getting to 10% and drops as soon as i open the char sheet to see if its procing.