test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank you Dev and Cryptic for.......

bruce55bruce55 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
edited January 2021 in Player Feedback (PC)
making alts completely unplayable and useless. Enough said.
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• netherdragon#0997 netherdragon Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    As a new player playing for a few days now I am absolutely BAFFLED at this patch
  • vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User

As a new player playing for a few days now I am absolutely BAFFLED at this patch

as someone who has been playing for a cpl of years so am i

• netherdragon#0997 netherdragon Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Thank god this happened before I decided to spend money on this game, the devs are life savers!
  • archangel2020archangel2020 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yeah i was nearly convinced to buy teh new fairy pack but having played today my Barb has gone from one shotting packs to dying to them. Surely there's a happy medium in the middle there?
  • cracklepants#2252 cracklepants Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I think they are stuck in an end-game echo chamber. The last three mods have focused heavily on end-gamers and I would doubt they have anyone other than end-gamers giving them feedback pre test-server. Not that this is an entirely bad thing, but many have fully developed alts. This change has little impact on my end game toon, but my alts are almost unplayable. Also, we don't need content to last longer, PF in 15 minutes is a sign of failed design or a tone-deafness to the vast majority of players who are casual. Even at end-game I rarely run long dungeons because I can't give a screen-full of pixels an uninterrupted 30 minutes very often. Love NW, love the smooth interface, hate the path it has taken. I am not one that is going to leave, but I have already told a couple of friends to hold off on starting or coming back. Any game that is more about the math than the experience is on shaky ground.