test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Combat Changes - Launch Live Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited January 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
Please use this thread to report any issues with the recent changes to combat, companions, and bonding runestones. Please do not report unrelated issues or bugs present prior to today's patch.

Known Issues
  • New Guilds cannot be created.
  • Currently, the Legendary Premium Insignia Choice Pack from the Reward Claims Agent cannot be claimed by accounts that had claimed it a previous time it was available. We're looking into resolving this.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• tempeste27#3408 tempeste27 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I can see guild and alliance chats but am not able to chat within them. I get this error "[System Notify]You are not subscribed to "ALLIANCEID_Dragon100000039"" as my default upon logging in was alliance chat... no /all or /g and they are not options inside the change chat menu. Every other chat channel is working fine for me.

• forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    I just did LOMM and something is wrong with the final boss fight. Trobriand's lightning attack follows the person that has aggro and doesn't attack on the marked area on the ground. That made finishing it impossible because everyone died.
  • theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Flayed Storyteller's Journal is shown as IL 180 at mythic, Envenomed and Frozen are shown as 300. Yet for all 3 if you remove one it only subtracts 150 from IL.
    Book of Vile Darkness is shown as 450 IL but only subtracts 300 IL if removed.
    Seems the actual IL of the artifacts don't match the tool tips or vice versa.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    The batiri shamans in the MPF Skirmish are way to tanky. They take 10 times as long to kill as the other mobs.

Also the mobs in the skirmish deal a ton of damage and because there are so many mobs people day very often. Considering it's a skirmish where it's possible to do it without a tank and a healer with only dps it's way to hard. I think today was the first time that I didn't finish the skirmish in 15 minutes.
  • sriram#1646 sriram Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    FBI final boss is bugged and it is automatically resetting the fight.
    1. At the start the is moving to the end path and dancing over there
    2. after automatic reset he is dancing near the entrance gate..
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Ran Malabog's Castle in private queue. Noted several problems. Quicklings and Witherers one shot players numerous times. A friend said the Quicklings weren't even doing attack animations just that he was taking massive damage. (can't confirm this)

Another issue was the gate before Second Boss, King Malabog. My friends got there first and went in but when I got there it gave me the Gather Your Party circle. I was unable to enter until after they died and respawned outside. Which leads to the next issue, boss had no HP so multiple HP thresholds were crossed instantly, summoning a horde of mobs that had more HP that expected. When I was finally able to enter the room with my party, all that were left were a pair of Red Wizards so I assume the rest despawned.

Another issue and a longstanding one, is that I invited another player to queue after we were already inside and they were spawned outside the castle, unable to join us. This has happened for a long time but now with the Gather Your Party gates added, I had to kick them and not reinvite until we were outside again at the final boss gate. Otherwise they were unable to get to us and we to them.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • augok#1556 augok Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Sentinel tank, i was (and am after spending a retrain token) able to select ALL of the feats in powers (both parts of the OR options) and have checked and effects are active for both selected feats. Other classes not effected that i have been told (Most represented ) but definite bug there for Sentinel