test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Aura of Valor in trial – WAI?

I was in CODG last night with my Barbie tank when I noticed an icon in the buff bar that I don’t normally see. It was for Aura of Valor and it noted that my threat generation was decreased. I guess that the other tank was a Pally and had this class feature active. However, as a Barbie tank I need all the threat generation I can get. I understand that you would want to reduce the threat generation on healers and dps toons, but the other tank? Really? Is this WAI?

Comments

• reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

I was in CODG last night with my Barbie tank when I noticed an icon in the buff bar that I don’t normally see. It was for Aura of Valor and it noted that my threat generation was decreased. I guess that the other tank was a Pally and had this class feature active. However, as a Barbie tank I need all the threat generation I can get. I understand that you would want to reduce the threat generation on healers and dps toons, but the other tank? Really? Is this WAI?

This is where communication and team work should come into play but rarely does. If the other tank is strong enough to solo tank a trial, that class feat would be useful allowing the second tank to dps without taking aggro. Lot's just don't care how things work and tear your head off calling you elitist if you try to offer info.

I feel button mashers will probably have a bad time when the stat changes come tomorrow but I could be wrong.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    It's WAI. Unless you don't consider yourself an ally of the paladin.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.