test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Move Companions Across Accounts

It would be nice with the new combat changes and companion upgrades if we could move our companions to different characters. I have several characters but it’s very time consuming to keep more than one end game viable. If we could move them from character to character it would be nice. I have several support class characters I don’t play much any more but would if I could. I can move enchantments and comp gear but not the companion. Even if I had to pay for a token or use AD to unequip it and move it I would. The older system you really only needed one active companion so you were able to do this easier. Thoughts from anyone?

Comments

• malgiliath#4202 malgiliath Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    This is something that me and my co guild owner were discussing recently, having that ability or if it is not an option to have the possibility of an "Unbind" token to go form BtC to BtA.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Zen store companion is account wide. It is one way for them to generate revenue from Zen store companion.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***