test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fey Trinkets For SH’s In Mod20 - Devs Please Address?

autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
I am a bit nervous that the devs have not addressed this issue yet. If you are in a guild that it not level 20 Old Sharandar is about the only way you can get Fey Trinkets / Vouchers for guild upgrades. Unless they plan on selling vouchers for gold or AD somewhere the only source for fey trinkets will be lock boxes. This is really unfair and problematic for guilds.
Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    Why won't the devs address this? Are they planning on shuttering SHs altogether? What are they hiding? Their continued silence on this issue only makes us more worried.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    They said about it on the livestream on Wednesday. One of the items from the new area will be able to be donated in place of the old Sharandar stuff.
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

Why won't the devs address this? Are they planning on shuttering SHs altogether? What are they hiding? Their continued silence on this issue only makes us more worried.

Been addressed already, it was one of the first questions they took about the new mod.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User

They said about it on the livestream on Wednesday. One of the items from the new area will be able to be donated in place of the old Sharandar stuff.

So, ONE item will be able to be donated? Will it be as readily available as those we already have? Will it be as valuable (as in filling the mimic number wise)? Will it be too valuable to other quests in the new campaign that donating it will be problematic? Will it take more or less time to gather?
  • jarushk#5039 jarushk Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    From what I read, the New Sharandar requires an item level of at least 40,000 (forty thousand). That's very very very far away from the level 64 requirement for the old Sharandar... Medium-equipped players like me will take ages to reach these 40k (assumed that this value is correct and will be implemented).
  • fdsakhfduewhfiuffdsakhfduewhfiuf Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    The issue with fey trinkets is that currently on preview the donation rate is 1:1. This means for one "bashing order" - or whatever the new currency is called - you get one point of contribution for the stronghold.

This is a really bad ratio considering that the currency is hard to earn and you need it for buying stuff from the campaign store. I don't know whether it is also needed for progressing the campaign.

Guilds in need of fey trinktes will have a very hard time as soon as module 20 is released.
  • josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    Already been grinding old Sharandar trinkets like a mad man for my guild. Might have enough to last a handful of upgrades but that's it. Hope the new currency isn't too hard to get. :(
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!