Install Arc
Options

Mod 20!

autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User
Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    :lol: Yes, I saw that myself, and while I might take time to look in on February, I will not have the time to do any real playing. I have to learn the lore of my new game, plus study both Greek history and mythology for my new game module. I never write a story module without research and so far the Greek history was into a lot of liver eating... ewh!

Module 20 has me curious about it, because of the revamp. However... after all the other lethargic modules preceding it, I don't hold any hopes with module 20 "Sharandar" having a compelling plot. I predict it will be yet another one like this;

"Ah, Generic Adventurer, it is good to see you! There is trouble brewing in Sharandar, the witches and Dark Fey are back causing trouble. Go there and grind this campaign in three parts."
    1. Yes Sir! Happy to grind away Generic NPC Sir!
    2. Can you tell me any mundane and uninteresting details about the grind?
    3. I am still much too busy, trying to burn module 15 out of my brain with a hot poker.

I think you understand where I am going here. Well back to Greece...

Have fun! :heart:
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options

:lol: Yes, I saw that myself, and while I might take time to look in on February, I will not have the time to do any real playing. I have to learn the lore of my new game, plus study both Greek history and mythology for my new game module. I never write a story module without research and so far the Greek history was into a lot of liver eating... ewh!

Module 20 has me curious about it, because of the revamp. However... after all the other lethargic modules preceding it, I don't hold any hopes with module 20 "Sharandar" having a compelling plot. I predict it will be yet another one like this;

"Ah, Generic Adventurer, it is good to see you! There is trouble brewing in Sharandar, the witches and Dark Fey are back causing trouble. Go there and grind this campaign in three parts."
    1. Yes Sir! Happy to grind away Generic NPC Sir!
    2. Can you tell me any mundane and uninteresting details about the grind?
    3. I am still much too busy, trying to burn module 15 out of my brain with a hot poker.

I think you understand where I am going here. Well back to Greece...

Have fun! :heart:

I am reading poor reviews from people on preview but they are mostly complaining about poor gear and rewards. I play more for fun and entertainment so I will wait to see for myself. If you aren't chasing BiS and all that stuff you can have a great time in NW.
  • Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Don't forget that in order to have this content, the Devs have decided to get rid of the old Sharandar and the original campaign.
  • Options
    kharkov58 said:

Don't forget that in order to have this content, the Devs have decided to get rid of the old Sharandar and the original campaign.

I have stated for a long time they want an excuse to get rid of most of legacy campaigns. I see this coming to life now. It's sad and AFAIAC it's pretty much going to kill the game. I hope I'm wrong but in their rush to "simplify" everything they are dumbing the game down so much that it's simply not fun to play any longer. That said, they have a smaller staff and need to make what they have more manageable. I'm hanging around just for MOD20 but if it's bad as they say and the below level 20 SH's get the shaft (as it appears they are) there is no reason to play any longer.