test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remove kicking form pvp

magik#9784 magik Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Kicking from pvp domination is pathic. In almost every game, someone is kicked out becouse they don't have perfect pvp build, pvp skills, wrong character class or usually not liked by someone. It is really pathic when you don't troll the game, try your best, fight at node and you are kicked out. This and some pvp toxic players who always need to kicks another players or spam at party chat kick him.... killing pvp at this game. So please remove the "harassment" from pvp option.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Sounds like the harassment is happening before the kick ever does.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • jabberghast#1974 jabberghast Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Kicking is our way of getting a fair match. I rarely see a kick happen in an even matchup. Don't take it personaly, kicking is happening bc the PvP matchmaking isn't good in this game. Too often you see matches be decided by indifference of undergeared/unprepared players between the teams.
  • xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Unfortunatly because of the competitive nature of pvp, especialy since they've have added rewards.
    You quite often see the elite players voting to get new players kicked from games, its just easier than explaining to them how to play.
    Most of the time its the same group of players who play together (yes even in solo queue) so there is nothing you can do.
    Heaven forbid they should let people actually interested in PvP play PvP...
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    greywynd said:

The problem is, new players who ARE interested, quickly lose interest after being kicked from match after match
    Kind of my point.
  • cherryman1cherryman1 Member Posts: 348 Arc User

greywynd said:

The problem is, new players who ARE interested, quickly lose interest after being kicked from match after match
    This type of behavior is how a group should go about ruining PVP for the game since not allowing new players to play in it means less of a pool of players will play in PVP until you can't get matches to queue off in a timely manner.
    Guild Leader: Under the Influence
    Yule (Barb): 72k : Siren (TR): 78k : Torun (DC): 73k : Siren OP (OP): 76k : Siren SW (SW): 78k : Modern (F): 80k : Cherry1 (CW) : 68k Siren HR (HR): 78k
  • barbiefortinha#5895 barbiefortinha Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I agree that it is pathetic. But we are dealing with farm (because the actual PvP is not balanced, it is not fun and it does not follow a logic in the balance of classes) that is, most people only enter PvP to get AD. In this sense, when the Farm comes into play and the current PvP is not a good system, quick is essential to win, which means more farm. Unfortunately, the NW still has a lot of work to do a balanced PvP without TV or with reduced dmg and also to adjust the balance of classes and IL within PvP. For now, quick is natural ... People will do this to get more farm at the end of the session.