test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Campaigns

Since they took the booms away is there a way to finish the 10 Campaigns? Like the one elemental maze where I talk to brute hammer, he wants me to pick an elemental maze path from my booms in order to get the next part 5. Each campaign wants me to pick a boom path before continuing. Is the only way to finish these campaigns by buying it in the zem market? Also is there any way to get your stats up in the game? My character stinks to high heaven and keeps dying. When get got a boom we got some stat help to raise it. Thank you for your help.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    They haven't taken to boons away.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Boons don't give much of anything for stats, really. My dps has done the hardest dungeon and second hardest trial with about 20 ish boons. Most your stats right now come from companion gear and bondings, gear itself is mostly for the bonuses on them. At level 70 you just skip to Undermountain campaign for free companion gear and level 70 gear. If you're level 64, run random skirmish until level 70, you'll get master of the hunt every time, its good exp and some extra AD and items to start you off.

Others had the same issue with Elemental campaign when mod 16 had hit, you'll have to send in a ticket asking for a reset on the campaign.