test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

First Legendary Mount - Only took me 8 years!

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
edited January 2021 in General Discussion (PC)
Today I was cleaning up the bank vault and decided to blow AD on these Astral Dimond Lockboxes. I bought 22 of them at 84K each. I really want to thank the VIP members for selling them so cheap. I know you get them for 75K but selling them for anything less than 83,333 is taking a loss. On my first 10 I got the Epic Lion mount. I gave it to Dirk as he is my resident cleric, then on the last 12 I pulled my first legendary mount ever the Golden Lion. Now all my characters have one. After spending 1.8 million for these keyless boxes today, I ended up with a 5.5 million AD mount.

Anyone who truly knows me, I don't do loot boxes. During Chult in 2017, I tried out VIP for 3 months. Back then, I only opened about 90 lockboxes. The only mount I pulled out of that was that epic Carpet. I gave it away as a gift. Three months of VIP must have cost me in the area of 1.5 million AD back in those days, I don't recall. I think the AD Lockboxes are a great deal better than VIP or waiting on Zen to fall out of the Zax, as long as you are opening these to get rewards, and not to profit from reselling the contents.

Have fun! <3
wb-cenders.gif

Comments

• jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Congrats @sandukutupu
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    Congratulations.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    Gratz!
  • karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Congratz, I had to buy the Tensers Disk to get my first one.
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    Congratulations :)
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Congratulations!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    It seem to work that way... But I have gotten 6 from about 500 keys.

Now that you can upgrade it is not such a big deal.

Urlord
  • madrigal#2900 madrigal Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    graats!!! 5 years for mine, cant imagine 8, but at least its there now :D
  • vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    congrats
  • tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing the lists of things you open next, since you've just popped the gateway chest to your newfound Neverwinter gambling habit!

(Kidding!)