test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bring back Lurging Strike !!!!!

pantha7pantha7 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
Fighters move slooowww Devs....we need powers that launch us straight to the enemies from afar
why ? because when rangers and wizards oneshot anything from long distance the fighter is several meters behind walking slowly while he is last in the dps chart and people in the party think his gear sucks... THAT'S WHY !!!!
BRING BACK LURGING STRIKE !!!!!!!

Comments

• dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    LuNging strike was always fun througth every (of the three major) reworking of the fighter, especially GF fighter tank of old.
    In PvP it was the standard opener. Great for mobility.
    No, I agree.
    These awful chyanges are why I stopped plasasying the game after 7 loyal active years.
    They killed my favorite class.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Bring back into the fray and commanders strike to the tank also. They nerfed them to death, and then added them to only DPS spec...how many dps fighters truly run ITF now, unless doing a speed build or just messing around? As it stands now, the tanks give no benefit to the party, like commander strike does for the DPS spec, or the speed boost, also only on DPS spec.
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    pantha7 said:

stark760 said:

Bring back into the fray and commanders strike to the tank also. They nerfed them to death, and then added them to only DPS spec...how many dps fighters truly run ITF now, unless doing a speed build or just messing around? As it stands now, the tanks give no benefit to the party, like commander strike does for the DPS spec, or the speed boost, also only on DPS spec.

you don't need commander strike to the tank ..because tank's role is what its name says... tanking !
    Fighter dps needs commander strike ...
    ITF is useless for both dps and tank... do it what ? for more speed... speed difference with itf is negligible and there is no use for it....
    Personally as a guardian fighter class lover for years i insist the devs to bring back the lurging strike with lots of magnitude damage and some seconds of stuns... it's gonna be useful for both pve and pvp .... come onnnnnnn devss...where r u ...
    I guess people have differing opinions on what a support should do. Why leave commander strike on DPS spec when it helps entire party also? Same with into the fray? Just remove the skills, as most DPS aren't going to run them(maybe commander strike). They've made the tank give the party no bonus for damage or speed, but leave it on the DPS spec, Sorry, doesn't make sense to me. As for lunging strike, yes bring it back. Add magnitude to enforced threat again. Change KV so it isnt just 1 person you protect, for only 1/2 uptime. Now I hear bladed rampart will only increase def in new mod, not damage resistance. Theyve turned the tank, which at one point could add damage, ap gain, speed(CS, ITF, tactician spec), into a class that has to worry about threat and do little DPS(add magnitude back to enforced threat) , and no support to party.
  • damnaciousdamnacious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 354 Arc User
    I must inquire...

What is "Lurging Strike"?

It sounds awfully like a power where the player vomits...

:D