test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic Game Store Zen

I was wondering if anyone has experience with buying Zen from the Epic Games store? I bought the 5300 Zen for $40 deal five hours ago and I still see nothing on my account. Is there something I need to do on my end? I logged into the game through the Epic Games launcher and checked to make sure the account name was correct and still nothing in my account. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• rapture#2553 rapture Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    What I find Outrageous is that Cryptic/Arc doesn't include their game card in the holiday Zen offer. So you spend your $20.00 on an Arc card and it's not eligible for the extra 400 Zen. That's lower than the slime on a frogs $#@! They got their money they need to include the Arc Card and PONY UP!!!!!
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User

What I find Outrageous is that Cryptic/Arc doesn't include their game card in the holiday Zen offer. So you spend your $20.00 on an Arc card and it's not eligible for the extra 400 Zen. That's lower than the slime on a frogs $#@! They got their money they need to include the Arc Card and PONY UP!!!!!

Buy the cards on discount, redeem them during a sale. Yeah, not seeing that happening ever.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    When you make a purchase different from your normal payment methods there can be a delay getting the zen to your account. I've heard lots about it with Steam, I've experienced it with Arc website. Suspect it's the same with the Epic store.
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    Usually any new form of payments/clients/app would be subjected to a review by CS before they give you the zen and even then you might be under the 7days zen bound items until your payment is verified. If you want it to be expedited, open a ticket, usually zen tickets are their top priority and within 48hrs business days you get a response, most of my zen tickets response are less than 24hrs.
  • kukufacekukuface Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I'm actually looking to make a purchase as well, can we all have a status update on the purchase please ?
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    kukuface said:

I'm actually looking to make a purchase as well, can we all have a status update on the purchase please ?

As a general advice, if you want to avoid hassle, buy through Arc. Arc is Cryptic's own payment channel, so they won't have to interface to third parties.
  • mystar#5733 mystar Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    yeah, best to buy zen through the arc site...never had an issue or delay going that route
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

yeah, best to buy zen through the arc site...never had an issue or delay going that route

I can second that - I alwyas buy via Arc, never had a problem.