test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

for end game players without all the high end armor

I have noticed when I am testing on my warden that all my companions maxed an mounts maxed out has well. I keep mixing an matching all enchantments to see if I can get my stats higher but there not getting that high. I keep trying to tell the company that there are a % of players that rely on grinding everyday an doing there day AD to save up to get there items to lvl up. I am one of those players that do not have tones of money to drop into the game. But I do not mind in the respect I just wont them to understand that they need to look at part of it has well, or there are going to be a lot of problems with players that do not have the right items to max out there items to do dungeons ECT.

I hope this helps the company out.

Thank you .
I love to play MMO's & 1st person shooters. An when I am not playing I rebuild & trouble shoot computers.

Comments

• wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    What items is it that you feel you have to pay tons of money for ? I have done several builds (both DPS and tank), and all of them can be done with gear you get for free by simply playing the game.
    Elite Whaleboy
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    I'm using less overall gear under the new system, even with all the glitches and things not working correctly; than I am on live and not having any noticeable increase in difficulty doing any content.

I've kept everything "as-is" on the transfer, 10 Mythic mounts, only upgraded my active companion to Mythic; all the others are Legendary or lower.

A lot of people having problems were using Xuna or the A.Chicken which were doing 99% of the work for them.