test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AD to Zen contest

melechestmelechest Member Posts: 106 Arc User
edited December 2020 in General Discussion (PC)
The contest is simple. The people who have the longest lived ZAX post win.

Just post evidence of when you posted to exchange your AD with Zen.

The first 3 winners will have their Zen in the first 12 months of 2021.
Other prices include:
Premium end-dungeon chests full of premium Blackened-Jaw gear.
Premium RAD from premium end-dungeon chests.
Premium calculators to calculate all the millions AD you will need to spend to not even come close to how your toon is now, after the "combat rework" comes live.
Premium "tear-collectors" for all the tears dropped with "combat rework"

And for the first 10 winners, the bosses you fight will now have 100% armor pen on top of their combat advantage, because "why not?"

Dont lose this chance.

For more info:
www.zaxtakesforever.com
www.wedontfixbugs.com/weonlyaddfeatures
www.wechangeeverything.com/butstillhaventfixedcompanions
www.longlivedblackenedjawpremiumrewards.com
www.ihaveyettoseeanypremiumrewards.com/aftermorethan400rerolls
Post edited by melechest on

Comments

• callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    www.ihaveyettoseeanypremiumrewards.com/aftermorethan400rerolls

That bit is very sad news for you.

I have had Preservation Wards, Scrolls of Mass Life, 5000AD [not rough] for example - maybe not brilliant rewards but certainly worth having free of charge.

Your RNG is unlucky to say the least - good luck for the future :)
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    If you are so unhappy about the game, there are lots of other games out there.

Please mail me your stuff before you go?
  • modestmouse75modestmouse75 Member Posts: 61 Arc User

If you are so unhappy about the game, there are lots of other games out there.

Please mail me your stuff before you go?

It would appear that the OP was making a "funny" Why so serious?
    SW:Mouse
    OP:MisfitMouse
  • melechestmelechest Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    @callumf

Yeah, i have gotten a few pres wards, scrolls of life (that i dont need and cant sell), some AD here and there. These are not the "premium rewards" we were told with the end-dungeon chest loottable changes. Especially when these were during the x2 "premium rewards" event.

@mentinmindmaker

You know, im unhappy with the game and i come here because, when everything is said and done, i like neverwinter. Same goes for all the people that come into the boards. If we didnt like it we would just leave. We come here because we like it and we want to start enjoying playing the game once again.
  • melechestmelechest Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    @xenocide#6119

Dont forget, scrolls of life, mass scrolls of life, stones of health, greater stones of health. They are all bound too.
  • blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User

Am i off topic ? :P

Not in my definition of "off topic" but I tried to explain this to the PS4 players on the thread over 6 months ago. I told them there is a webpage just like the Steam and it tracks NWO by Sony stats. They told me I was so full of "it" my eyes were turning brown. Some people live in Denial and I think that is a real place as you can tell I capitalized it.

About the backlog -- a person in our guild told me, the players on the other end of this, buy about 500,000 zen per day on there!! This can tell you how long of a wait time to expect by simple division.

Zen Backlog ------ Wait time in days
    10,000,000 --- 20
    20,000,000 --- 40
    30,000,000 --- 60
    40,000,000 --- 80
    50,000,000 --- 100 days!

This presumes they keep buying it at 500K per day. :trollface:

Just killing time...
  • ronti#8796 ronti Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    blargskull u need to refresh u calculation im post ad 70+ days ago and nothing hapens, 32 mill vas when im post ad, so backlog worst and worst. with this system u need to post ad in 2020 to get zen in 2025 :D
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    Just got 5k Zen today. My earlist post was 7th October. So around 82 days of wait.... This is horrible
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited December 2020

Just got 5k Zen today. My earlist post was 7th October. So around 82 days of wait.... This is horrible

I also posted one on Oct 7. I have not got mine yet. My initial guessimation was getting that on around Dec 20.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • ronti#8796 ronti Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Today i take back my ad from exchange, bored to wait + no need wip anymore i wait new combat system then quit game, its not entartain me anymore just f...k my brain more and more . Game supose to be fun and no strugeling, keep up devs people likes u.
  • blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    I buy my zen here with cash, my brother is still unemployed from the covid and has spent thousands of dollars on games, mostly DLCs and games on his Playstation. I don't know how much he has spent here, but I think he is waiting on module 20 as well. I don't recall posting any AD to the zax for zen, if I ever did it was so long ago I just don't remember. It seems to be too long of a wait in line to get something for grinding out dungeons here. It appears like people are confirming 90 days at 45 million.

Meanwhile I have a solution, someone grant me $400,000 and I promise the backlog will bottom right out. :trollface:

Just killing time...