test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remember the nerf of mod 16 looks like more damage to characters again

Just tried the preview server with a lv 80 Barb that runs mod 19 fairly easily for most content.
BUT
the new nerfs are as bad as removal of life steal from mod 16
now my Bard dies fast in any content on mod 19.
I might as well quit playing when the companion changes take effect
I have all elite companions in one catagory and all legendary mounts.
Looks like I've wasted a lot of cash (over 500.00) since 2015 and don't like what they are doing again.
hope people don't leave in flocks due to this upcoming NERF
good luck everyone maybe different types of characters might be better BUT sure not the barb.
Tagged:

Comments

• abblep01#8008 abblep01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Not a BIS (Best in Slot) Player, never will be, but enjoy plodding along, finishing old campaigns (and I spend money), so I took my best two Classes Ranger and Barbarian went to The Well of Dragons on the test server and got slaughtered. The scaling really SUCKS, this is Mod 16 all over again, I enjoy killing the hoards of demons quite easily (It takes my mind off the boring news) and finishing the quests so I can get my (virtually) worthless extra Boons.
    If you make it hard, I do not enjoy it and (those like me) will not play, remember the rewards for the quests are rubbish so what is the problem?.
    Let those of us who DO NOT want to compete in top level play, enjoy the game as it is. I cannot even complete Avernus, yes I like to keep trying but it gets boring if I keep dying and have to use loads of stones of health potions just to finish killing the mob let alone the bosses.

Good luck to those that really enjoy the game being much more of a challenge, not sure you want normal mobs and lower levels being a challenge but hey ho.
    For those that are BIS remember I love you guys, glad you enjoy the game and you have helped me out when I am on the Dragon Run, but don't let the Devs kill the game for those that are not like you.
  • skyvalker64skyvalker64 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 55 Arc User
    Barbarian feat overpenetration got nerfed in two ways as well: both the amount of extra damage % it offers as well as the condition to get that extra damage is not that easy to achieve now (unless it is counting the 50% from rating as the cap and not 90%) as critical strike and critical severity may be better stats to cap but it requires accuracy.
  • shugenshashugensha Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Hellooooo there my dear underworld fam!
    Warlock here, healer.
    You know, i was happy with the Templock and them BOOM, mod 16. So i said "*insert preffered insult here*" and continue to re learn the new path. When i was confident and almost finished building him... BOOM, 80% rework for the warlock again. For real, needed to rethink every single item after that lol.
    So basically, this changes doesn't scare me anymore, cuz looks like every 2-3 mods they will rework something to keep the game "fresh" and "challenging" and i can understand that.
    We have like, what? 1 or 2 months till this changes took effect? We can either wait and be ready for the changes or just keep playing and leave after the changes, no one is stoping no one. I know i will keep playing even tho i suck at this game x'D

The "nerf" it's cuz this is rework, it will take some time until they can fix this and balance it (the best the can/want).

Two final notes:
    1) No, i am not a cryptic lover, just chaotic neutral.
    2) I understand 0 to -10 this new numbers lol
    The meta it's just a guideline. And guidelines are boring.

Soulweaver: The Lovely Red
    Minstrel: The Rose Troubadour

• elderislt#1066 elderislt Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    lordwinos said:

Just tried the preview server with a lv 80 Barb that runs mod 19 fairly easily for most content.
    BUT
    the new nerfs are as bad as removal of life steal from mod 16
    now my Bard dies fast in any content on mod 19.
    I might as well quit playing when the companion changes take effect
    I have all elite companions in one catagory and all legendary mounts.
    Looks like I've wasted a lot of cash (over 500.00) since 2015 and don't like what they are doing again.
    hope people don't leave in flocks due to this upcoming NERF
    good luck everyone maybe different types of characters might be better BUT sure not the barb.

1—its just a game
    2— you put your money becose you wana.
    3— game like NW supose to keepp more ppl in midle.
    3.1—beginers.
    3.2—midle
    3.3—end gamers
    so midle , next will be caled 3.2, so frim3.2 cames alot of money to game, so game like NW or another FREE MMORPG , supose to have changes like wat, to make money, looks like we max, but puff one day, we again need spent same AD or real money to be stronger :3
    BABY ZARIEL.... 270k base HUNTER