test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Valaraukari Ascension - An Active, people focused guild.

13»

Comments

• Options
    jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    We're back recruiting again after a roster clean. Currently about 15 open spots. Only requirements: you must bring your main character and be LvL 70. Feel free to message me here or in-game to chat about joining and see if you'd be a fit. If you can't get a hold of me look for @bluebubbl3s, @krunchynut#5434 or @pez222.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Recruiting again. We've got 7 available spots. Feel free to contact me, @bluebubbl3s, @krunchynut#5434 or @pez222 to chat about possibly joining.

• Options
    At capacity again. We'll re-open for new recruits next week after a roster clean/purge. If interested, please mail me or one of the players listed in the above posts in-game so we've got your details and can get in touch when we've got spots available again.

• Options
    VA is once again recruiting active players at LvL 70. No IL requirements, but we do expect participation. Message myself, @bluebubbl3s, @pez222, @krunchynut#5434 or @mcfob to have a chat about joining.

• Options
    bluebubbl3sbluebubbl3s Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    VA has some spots open for the right type of player to join.

We dont have requirements, other than to be active in our chat, and participate in guild related activities.

We have the usual bunch of knowledgeable end game players who do lots of dps, with all the good gear and run all the new stuff blah blah blah. but thats not all we are about.

Our community is what makes us great. We are diverse, from all over the globe. We are interested in you the person, as well as you the player. we want people who like to share a joke, who will stop for a few minutes and join the chat about whatever is being talked about at the time. We want mature, open people who dont mind a bit of a chat on discord about life or the times. We even talk about game stuff sometimes too :)

The guild has been around for about 5 years, and so we have a majority of guildies who have been in VA for years, some their entire playing life in NW. There is a great loyalty, and camaraderie, and we really have a very low drama factor (cause its not tolerated) for so many active players.

Our roster usually sits around 130-140 and we remove people who dont log in for 30 days. we really are very active. we would love to add some more players, and so if you are reading this, and to be very honest, if you have actually read all of my drivel to this point, then you are good VA material :)

Dont hesitate to send either myself @bluebubbl3s or @jmiller84 a mail if you want to have a chat about joining. You could also catch one of us or any of our officers in game, just use the guild search on your social tab and you should find us.
    Myth (CW & DC)
    Guild Leader - Valaurakari Ascension

VA is the creator and proud member of The Round Table Alliance
  • Options
    Is your guild struggling since the launch of mod16? Is your guild roster empty during your playtime? Looking to run the newest content, but can't seem to find people to show you the ropes? Well then, it might be time to think about joining Valaraukari Ascension. We've got players from all over the world at various levels from fresh LvL 80 to veteran LoMM runners.

If you think VA might be a place for you to call home, feel free to contact myself, @bluebubbl3s or any officer online to have a chat about joining. You can find us in the Guild Search in-game or just mail either of directly in-game and we'll get back to you ASAP. Good luck out there and happy hunting!

• Options
    VA players have been busy running the new content, sharing our information about the changes to classes, running LoMM together and generally staying active during a time in the game where things seem slow.

The game has changed, which has impacted player numbers and interest. However, things seem to remain the same in VA, our guildies are active and consistent. The community of our guild encourages everyone to stick together and endure, but also has seen a number of returning players coming right back to join us.

I know i am biased, but we really are a nice bunch of peeps, who have in a lot of cases, been running together for years. we welcome new and returning players alike, and want to just have a drama free, fun environment to play in. all we ask is for people to join our crazy chat, feel like you are part of the group and participate.

Let us know if you wanna join us - you can contact an officer in game or message myself or @jmiller84 for more info.
    Myth (CW & DC)

• Options
    VA is looking to add new players to our ranks! We're looking for English speaking/understanding players at level cap interested in doing group content, which is everything from Randoms to Expeditions to Sybella weeklies to LoMM/ToMM practice and pretty much everything in between. We're part of the very active Round Table Alliance.

If you're a small guild that is struggling to recruit and maintain an active player base, feel free to contact about a merge as well. We know its tough out there for guilds leveling their SH right now as many new players just want to latch onto the first GH20 that'll take them to get max level boons.

Can message myself or @bluebubbl3s to have a chat about joining, as well as any of our officers. If you're interested in joining, please make sure you've got a few minutes to chat as simply asking for an invite is not enough. We don't just invite without a chat about mutual expectations.

Good luck out there!

• Options
    Always looking for more active players to join VA. We are a happy, fairly casual end game guild with a really active roster. We really like to look after each other, its not just a guild, but a place to come hang and chat as well as play. if you are more the kind of person who enjoys the human interaction part of the mmo, then VA is that way inclined too! We are also part of an active, drama free alliance - The Round Table, which also boasts an active player base. With the state of the game right now, we need to band together - dont play out there alone in a dead guild, come join up with VA and we will be happy to hang out with you :)
    Myth (CW & DC)

• Options
    There seems to be lots of players joining the game, and i dont spose it is easy for some people to get into the later campaigns without being part of an active guild.

i see so many guilds out there now, but i often wonder how many people are active in those guilds, i guess there are plenty of players to go around, but in my opinion, even with just over 100, our guild could be more active, have more people, make the game more fun.

we are a chatty bunch, and we have a nice sense of community. we have players who have been in our guild for near on 5 years. we are stable, we have been around since 2014, and we have lots of experience to share where we can. We have casual gamers, veteran end gamers and newer to the game players alike. We dont have any requirements, other than to involve yourself with us so that we can get to know you :)

we just want more nice, drama hating, talkative people who like to join in on things. feel free to message an officer in game, or message me on this forum for a chat :)
    Myth (CW & DC)

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Still looking for active, end game and new players - key word, Active :) As always, contact us in game!

We are going to trial using our second guild (VA2 rank 16) as a levelling guild for players going through the levelling process and looking to get to 80 and transition into our main guild. The benefit of that (aside from the boons) is our custom chat channel which allows players in both guilds to have guild chat and so keeps everyone interested and informed, and able to just join in the general chat of the guild without feeling like they have been left over to rot in the levelling guild. This means that if you get involved early in the community aspect of our guild, you are likely to have lots of friends when you hit 80 and join the main guild, and that also converts to people to run stuff with.

We are both new player and end game active, running IC and Tomm as a guild and teaching our players how. If you want a guild that not only provides you with a place to play, but an actual group of players who legit want to do stuff together as a group / guild, then VA is the place.
    Myth (CW & DC)

• Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    pick me pick me pick me
  • Options
    Just a little update. VA is still going strong, always looking for more people to add to our active roster.

Since i last posted, we have been running TOMMS, training Zariel on preview, and been running T3 hunt lures. all of this has been happening in guild and in our alliance. In other words, there is always someone to run with at any give time. We also have newer players who are running all of the other content, and we are trying to do MEs together, hunts, and other dungeons like baby zariel and cradle, tiamats and demogorgons. We want to help people to progress in the game as much as we can.

If you want to be part of an active, well managed, zero drama, friendly and loyal group of players (within a really great alliance), then please speak to myself @bluebubbl3s or V @jmiller1984 in game and we can have a chat.
    Myth (CW & DC)

• Options
    rubyzerorubyzero Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello, I am interested in joining if you still have room available. Sent a message but neither online. Feel free to get in contact with me. @rubyzero or message me here. Thanks.