test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game crashes to desktop

merik1999merik1999 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
crashed 5 times in 40 minutes...uable to play. not in fighting just standing still. Happening in different areas/zones
Here are two of my many Inident ID/ crash codes
26134c
26145e

Comments

• mrdinchara#6131 mrdinchara Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i am having the same problem since this morning but mine is worse i am entering the game and after just 2 min crashing to desktop i triedd so mant things but i can't play the game
  • hooligan1006#8757 hooligan1006 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    All day crashes!!! Every 4-5 min-crash!.....
  • thomasinothomasino Member Posts: 1 New User
    same here
  • rustyroo13#1749 rustyroo13 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Yep, me too! It started late last night and it's still doing it this morning. It's happening to my daughter as well.
    Arielle Redbow half-elf Warden Ranger
    Guild: Guardians of the Forest
  • iamstormy743#4720 iamstormy743 Member Posts: 9 Arc User

i am having the same problem since this morning but mine is worse i am entering the game and after just 2 min crashing to desktop i tried so many things but i can't play the game

I too am having issues accessing Neverwinter today. It was fine last night but today pointless even trying. It crashed when I was giving mead to Bryn in Icewind pass, so upon re-entering I went to next task, Biggrins Tomb, upon getting to the 1st portal the load screen froze and I noticed at the top left it said "patching 2 files....xxxmb/sec" then that was that. Been the same story for a while, so I gave up trying. Cannot even get to the desktop to exit game, end up restarting....GRRRRR
  • iamstormy743#4720 iamstormy743 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I have since then resorted to uninstalling the game, exiting and restarting Arc and downloading again. When I started this a message came up after the initial install of game saying "A file is locked, unable to open for patching" whatever that means is beyond me... I haven't locked any files. :/
  • gothkid1972gothkid1972 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I crash...but I freeze first. I can play for maybe 20 minutes max..then freeze and crash.

My computer uploaded a Microsoft Patch last night...did anyone else? It was for the Windows Defender...could that perhaps be the cause?

• shantiel316shantiel316 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I get the same message that a file is locked. It acts like its getting in, I login in and it starts loading then either I get that message or it just crashes. I can't get in at all. I'm about to delete the game and Arc and start from scratch or try a new game which I really don't want to do :)