test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unbound Bonding converted to BOUND enchantment or runestone

mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
I am sorry but this is not nearly funny!
There are more than BIS players in this game
RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

Comments

• Options
    tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    That is the whole point, yes.

Otherwise the already over-bloated AD whales who bought up all the extra Bondings would be able to trade them for unbound enchants/runes that are popular and make even more profit from it.

They are trying to solve the AD issues, not create new ones.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    tgwolf said:

That is the whole point, yes.

Otherwise the already over-bloated AD whales who bought up all the extra Bondings would be able to trade them for unbound enchants/runes that are popular and make even more profit from it.

They are trying to solve the AD issues, not create new ones.

They are not trying to solve the AD issue at all. They have been creating many new one.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    The solution may be simple:

- For the first 15 days, when the changes comes to Dragon server, if you exchange an enchantment/runestone in Antiquities Scholar, they'll stay 7-days BtA (just like some Zen purchases). So you can exchange again once more before the 15 days goes off, aswell as insignias (including the premium ones).

So everyone would be happy to not have a lot of BtA enchantments stucked and then discover that they will no longer be useful in their builds.

2fv72Fw.png
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    all this means to me is i will not use the enchant option. I will just take the AD option meaning i will make 200-300 million AD This means i make more ad this way than if i convert to other enchant/rune and use that!
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)