test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Workshop

When will the workshop be actively used in the game?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User

Whenever you choose to.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

Whenever you choose to.
    Heh :)

If the OP means "When will the workshop be really useful in the game" my answer would be "No idea" - as I havent used the Workshop facility for months. Lost interest when I needed 5 million AD to upgrade it or something. maybe an expert on Crafting is needed here
  • kaderukawa#3483 kaderukawa Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Workshopped designed beautifull, however, eventhough we are putting lots of effort and AD there arent much useful things and seems like totally waste of time.
    The items that we created cost lots of AD and people dont event buy them, im hoping to see the workshop will be another source of income again like the way it should be

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited December 2020

Workshopped designed beautifull, however, eventhough we are putting lots of effort and AD there arent much useful things and seems like totally waste of time.
    The items that we created cost lots of AD and people dont event buy them, im hoping to see the workshop will be another source of income again like the way it should be

People make stuff to sell to earn profit. Hence, they make stuff that do not cost lots of AD or a lot less AD than their competitors. You need to find the stuff you can make cheap and sell for a profit. Everyone has one's own secret formula which get adjust from time to time. Workshop is still a source of 'income' for many. The less people does that, the better. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***