test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

River District not appearing

I have completed the cloaked ascendency campaign up to chapter 4. I go to travel to river district to make a start on farming to unlock chapter 5 and it's not there.

I have travelled to river District recently successfully on the character I am trying to do it on and yet it's not in my list at all now.

Help

Comments

• Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    Do you have any quests to do for Cloaked Ascendancy Campaign? Or perhaps Tasks to complete? If so, try doing those because I do believe there is a point in time where River District is unavailable again until you progress more.
  • Options
    jerseyvicjerseyvic Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Nope

My journal is clear of quests for the ascendency and I have completed the first task of the campaign.

The only thing that I need to do to progress is investigate the 3 wizards which I can't do with the River District
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    You don't investigate them in the River District.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    But I do need the evidence of evil to complete the tasks

You get those from the river district
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    What is the name in the campaign you referred as Chapter 5?
    jerseyvic said:

The only thing that I need to do to progress is investigate the 3 wizards which I can't do with the River District

These "investigations" are not done within River District map.

One of the investigation requires you to talk to the Druid under the big tree in PE to get the quest.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > What is the name in the campaign you referred as Chapter 5?(Quote)
    > These "investigations" are not done within River District map.
    >

As the poster stated he needs the campaign currency earned in the river district to unlock the investigation quests via the campaign window. They need to do daily/weekly quests to continue the campaign.
  • Options
    I have yet to do the 3 tasks after the heir apparent in the campaign window.

I can't do those without the required resources from River District

But River District isn't available for me to visit. I have done all the quests I can take for Cloaked ascendency from Neverember, the only one there is chapter 5 which I can't take until after those investigations are done. There are no quests available from the NPC by the tree in PE.
  • Options
    bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    Maybe it is because they shuffled the names in the travel function. River District could have an other name. It could be Barovia, for example. I have to click on Barovia, to get into the Workshop.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    @jerseyvic can you share a picture of what you see in your world/travel map and your quest log?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    hannibalsmith#0854 hannibalsmith Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    My records show that, after completing "Chapter 4: The Missing Link", the next quest is "Brother, Can You Spare a Copper?" (no prefix of "Chapter 5"). It starts by speaking with Lord Neverember. Try speaking to him in Protector's Enclave.
  • Options
    That's done the trick

Thanks
  • Options
    azrael#4820 azrael Member Posts: 1 New User
    I’ve a problem on that campaign too.
    I start the campaign on 2018 (i don’t remember if i was missing the reward only on if i totally finish it) i left the game after the updating and i get back on game this month
    But i totally miss the campaign.
    The campaign Never appearing on the board (only on the main toon on the other i see it)

Someone know what to do?