test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reforger's pants and my Paladin, issues.

tradolftradolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
In a previous post here I had an issue of no icon showing in appearance library for the Reforger's Loupe, thanks @nitochris for escalating that. Now in Milestone 4 I have again reached the 14000 mark and claimed the Anvil, which went into inventory straight away but the Reforger's pants has a timer icon stating " Claiming the reward, please wait" some 14 hours have since passed and still it is showing this timer. I wonder if anyone else has this issue or just me and if so what to do, to actually receive this reward.
I will contact game support, but they usually suggest posting here as well, hence this post.

Comments

• tradolftradolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    Following on from a couple of emails (to & from) the support desk, I now have confirmation that this is a bug! below is short extract from the last reply.

"I've consulted the Lead GM for Neverwinter and was informed that the issue is caused by a bug. We apologize for the inconvenience the issue has caused you. We'll make sure to forward the details that you have given us to the development team as they are the only ones who can fix bugs. It will also be helpful if you submit a bug report on the official bug report forum to support what we will be passing on today."

so some progress at least.

• durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    have you tried clicking on it again? visual bugs are a pain. youre welcome.
  • tradolftradolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User

have you tried clicking on it again? visual bugs are a pain. youre welcome.

You should apply to work on the support desk, I did as you suggested but double clicked and surprise, surprise! it worked. Many thanks for your input.