test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LOOOOOT, where are you????

Is it just me and all the people I talk to, or has dungeon end chest loot went to approximately zero?
No Mount, no companion, no cool stuff, no collar, no orange stone to upgrade your collar (don´t know english name), no this no that no anything.
Oh, I got a genies gift. From now, I´m a rich guy I think.
Dear Cryptic Team. There is no fun in play when you enter the same dungeon over and over again and you are right from the start absolutely sure,
there will be nothing usefull in the chest. Just frustrating.

Comments

• joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    Depends on the dungeon. I got an "orange stone" as you put it from FBI once, but the RNG is definitely a factor.
  • bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    joe7777 said:

Depends on the dungeon. I got an "orange stone" as you put it from FBI once, but the RNG is definitely a factor.

Thanks for your reply and nice said :"... RNG is definitely a factor." One "Orange stone" (still don´t know the english name)
    in all that time. I don´t know how many dungeons you run a day, for me it´s about 3-4. I got zero of them but need 50 for one collar from purple to orange. A quick calculation says, it will take about 200 years to upgrade all 5 to mythic, for one char.

Don´t get me wrong, don´t want to whimmer or complain. I have a real life with a lot of things to do. It´s just a hint for cryptic, that either the costs are way to high or RNG chance way to low.
    But I have seen a YT video from Aragon yesterday. Theres must have been a stream where somebody from cryptic said, that those upgrade things become cheaper? My english isn´t that good, so maybe I got it wrong. Can anyone confirm or deny that?
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    [Shard of Greater Empowerment] "orange stone" is a new item in game and highly sought after from everyone to upgrade, so in the next 6 months++ it will be in high demand. Then the price will drop and it be dirt cheap, like UES.

Perhaps best to wait til "Dungeon Delvers Delights, which doubles the chance of a premium item dropping!" to actually grind for the best drop. Currently it just bad drop rates but I've seen plenty of people got legendary-account mount from loots. So it is dropping enough just not for everyone.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User

joe7777 said:

Thanks for your reply and nice said :"... RNG is definitely a factor." One "Orange stone" (still don´t know the english name)
    in all that time. I don´t know how many dungeons you run a day, for me it´s about 3-4. I got zero of them but need 50 for one collar from purple to orange. A quick calculation says, it will take about 200 years to upgrade all 5 to mythic, for one char.

Don´t get me wrong, don´t want to whimmer or complain. I have a real life with a lot of things to do. It´s just a hint for cryptic, that either the costs are way to high or RNG chance way to low.
    But I have seen a YT video from Aragon yesterday. Theres must have been a stream where somebody from cryptic said, that those upgrade things become cheaper? My english isn´t that good, so maybe I got it wrong. Can anyone confirm or deny that?
    I don't run very many at all a day personally, but I did try to run 1 or 2 a day after the changes and it was several days before I got what I did. Me and RNG are not good friends so I don't get any of the new loot very often at all. I did roll a Scroll of Mass Life yesterday, though.
  • nexus#7870 nexus Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    It also happens to me and to many players I know. Everyboby says the same. Nothing is dropped in end-of-dungeon chests. Un scroll of mass, 5 tarmalure bars, ... This is not serious. On top of that, we have to reroll for a slim chance that something will come out that never comes out. I've only heard that one of them has grown a legendary mount. But I don't know any of them and I've been with the game since the beginning of the game on PS4. Yesterday a friend got a green horse. We had a laugh party to celebrate. Are they doing it on purpose to remove astrals from the game? Excuse me, but this way the rich will be richer and the poor will be even poorer. Fix this a bit, please, I am a player who has spent more than € 3000 on his game in these 4 years, that's right, I said € 3000 and I am getting very frustrated with these chests. Thank you. Sorry my poor english,i'm from Spain.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I have gotten a few of the leg shards. but that's really it and I ran a ton of dungeons. this week I've gotten hooked on fo76. the loot changes have made the game very much a bummer for me. I'm not saying I'll never be back.. because I will. but rn it's not fun even a little. I thought maybe I'd have fun with master crafting but no one wants any of it. meh. fo76 has gotten a lot right that this game has missed.
  • bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    Thanks for all your answers. At least I know now, that I´m not alone with this. Oh forgotten to mention. I was very lucky yesterday and got a Shard of Greater Empowerment.
  • josefgg2#1347 josefgg2 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i know the feeling ,I have been trying to get elemental motes for an elemental weapon in reclamation rock .no drops in months i have done over 100 heroic encounters. I'm beyond frustrated
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited November 2020

i know the feeling ,I have been trying to get elemental motes for an elemental weapon in reclamation rock .no drops in months i have done over 100 heroic encounters. I'm beyond frustrated

1. You should not bother with that because what you get is seriously out-of-date.
    2. Before the profession/weapon restructure, I used to be able to craft all the elemental weapons from every class to sell.
    3. Complete Big HE will give you the motes every time. However, you most likely can't do that alone.
    4. It used to be a 'stick' (or something like that) you can buy so that within half an hour, you will get mote every time from small HEs too. However, they stopped selling it because the elemental weapon is obsolete.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    On November 12th i pulled a legendary account War Triceratops from the end chest in Lomm. I honestly couldn't believe it. It was right upon opening, not a reroll. If you are looking at the exit portal its the chest to the right of the portal. Anyway it was a weird week last week. I pulled a purple owl bear as well and a blue level horse. Prior to that I had not pulled anything of real significance since they changed/updated the "premium" loot. My wife and I run the "tank and healz" show in the evenings in Americas time frame. So if you are pugging or out and about give a wave to XcessiveFaith and DiannaOfMend. May the RNG be ever in your favor!
    Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR