test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ARDENT COINS!!!! Visual bug???

jabrun69#4364 jabrun69 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2020 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Im having trouble with ardent coins, im not sure if anybody else might be having the same issue, ive currently have made 20 different characters to do invoke cycle's upto now! and collect the daily coins (Ardent Coin) ill save up for days, then when im spending, it will leave me with 10+ on some characters, the wild storm elixa cost 2? But shows i still have coins to spend Im not sure if this is a visual bug?

If anybody is having the same issue with there coins please respond its driving me crazy lol!
Tagged:

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

Im having trouble with ardent coins, im not sure if anybody else might be having the same issue, ive currently have made 20 different characters to do invoke cycle's upto now! and collect the daily coins (Ardent Coin) ill save up for days, then when im spending, it will leave me with 10+ on some characters, the wild storm elixa cost 2? But shows i still have coins to spend Im not sure if this is a visual bug?

If anybody is having the same issue with there coins please respond its driving me crazy lol!

Did you check your inventory to see how many wild storm elixa it gave you? I don't play in Xbox but from time to time I saw people reported the system made them to "buy" elixa more than they intended to.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • jabrun69#4364 jabrun69 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Im not sure about getting more than intended i didnt notice ill test next time, some characters i would get x10-18 at one click of the button, and then same problem, it would say ive more than 10coins left shown at bottem left of screen but when i try buy more error message comes up saying i dont have enough coins butt i can see it has more than 10 lol
  • bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    I Play on PS4 and there is the problem platicbat spoke of. Once I had nearly 500 of the coins (maximum amount) and wanted to spend a few. I clicked the x button a few times to buy elixa. After a few clicks it spend all my coins on that elixa and left me without coins and a few stacks of that. Don´t have to buy any the next two years I think :)