test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please give us appearance loadouts.

aradyn#0871 aradyn Member Posts: 91 Arc User
As it says, would be nice if we could buy multiple appearance load outs, so we can have different vanity looks. Would be a great addition to the zen store since it would not affect balancing, but yet I think many players would love to be able to have multiple appearance schemes.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Normal loadout can do the job.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    My appearance is different with each loadout! Even the mount I ride is different! We can also swap between a saved appearance and our chosen gear appearance!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    reg1981 said:

My appearance is different with each loadout! Even the mount I ride is different! We can also swap between a saved appearance and our chosen gear appearance!

Same here. That is how I can tell which loadout the character is currently using.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • aradyn#0871 aradyn Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    I know that one and I have 4x loadouts, but I still wouldn't mind appearance only load outs as well.
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I would use appearance loadouts. I could have saved my Halloween outfit for next year or color schemes and want not.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • inugurlinugurl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    I would use appearence loadouts. That sounds awesome! My main has so many outfits, and I change them depending on the zone I'm in.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the suggestion!
  • propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    just take a screenshot of the appearance outfit that way you will have a guide of a sort of what you customized your outfit etc. into for halloween
  • winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    Star Trek Online already has this as an option. Cryptic you already made this, just use it for Neverwinter.