test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing Mount and Vanity Pet

I just noticed that I am missing the winter flail snail and vanity pet 'snowflake' on my main character. I spent the time last year to get all of them for all of my 4 toons. They are both still there for other toons, but not on my main. I know i made sure to get it for all this year.Her first. I am not sure at what point they were missing on her, but apparently now are

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Have you submitted a ticket to support?
  • Options
    tomeby#1576 tomeby Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm not sure if a ticket got submitted but I did send messages out, though no response yet. After maintenance on the 13th I found that when I moved or went into battle everything was super-lagged, the skipping/lagging occured every 2-3 seconds. In battles, although I lagged every 2-3 seconds the mobs didn't seem to have this problem resulting in my character's death most of the time. Please help. I can't play like this. Thank you, awaiting your response. tmeby, character Thom, e-mail ewaneby@sbcglobal.net.
  • Options
    kuteygurl18#4840 kuteygurl18 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Nitocris83- I thought that is what I was doing by posting it here. Is there another way for me to inquire about this?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited November 2020

Nitocris83- I thought that is what I was doing by posting it here. Is there another way for me to inquire about this?

I believe there is a way to submit a ticket within the game in Xbox. I don't play Xbox though.

In PC, we can bring up a menu that has: Options, Notification settings, Help, Change character, Log out, Exit.
    Help has sub-menu to submit a ticket.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***