test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

bug comparison with contest of liars event..

Im on ps4. Noticed no progress meter. Also noticed that it seems a few quests got cut from past years. Like the spectors that sometimes port you to random spots.

Also, I have the temporary mask on and go to collect the pumpkins but the game isn't registering them and the illusionists aren't going able to be used. I'm trying a log out than relogin to try and fix this but are you guys experiencing this?

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited October 2020

Im on ps4. Noticed no progress meter. Also noticed that it seems a few quests got cut from past years. Like the spectors that sometimes port you to random spots.

Also, I have the temporary mask on and go to collect the pumpkins but the game isn't registering them and the illusionists aren't going able to be used. I'm trying a log out than relogin to try and fix this but are you guys experiencing this?

1. There is no progress meter in order to keep everyone in the dark and not giving up.
    2. You need to wear mask to interact with the Spectors. And they could teleport you to random places. At least, in PC.
    3. If you have 5 or more Charm, you cannot get charm from pumpkins. There is a message telling you that. No?
    4. You don't need to wear the mask to get charm from pumpkins.
    5. If PS4 is different for whatever reason, I cannot tell.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    mcwibble#1021 mcwibble Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yes, I've noticed most pumpkins not giving Liar's Charms too (I have less than 5 in my inventory). A message apepars on screen stating "You have found a Liar's Charm!", but nothing appears in inventory (when it does work an icon appears at the bottom right - when this icon doesn't appear, which is most of the time, there's no charm).

It's just frustrating having to run around Protector's Enclave interacting with 30 pumpkins to only get 4 charms
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User

Yes, I've noticed most pumpkins not giving Liar's Charms too (I have less than 5 in my inventory). A message apepars on screen stating "You have found a Liar's Charm!", but nothing appears in inventory (when it does work an icon appears at the bottom right - when this icon doesn't appear, which is most of the time, there's no charm).

It's just frustrating having to run around Protector's Enclave interacting with 30 pumpkins to only get 4 charms

Pumpkins can be bugged. I consider waste of time running around to do Pumpkins. It is more productive getting charm by doing quest in the outside areas. After a long while, go back to PE and get (say) 50 bags without dismount.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***