test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is some love for the Wizard class?

Comments

• modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    Yep...what can i say.....GL xD

• xanderleopard2#4636 xanderleopard2 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    wow 4957 damage? thats way too high. nerf! give ray of frost cooldown
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    modlesie said:

Yep...what can i say.....GL xD

With 97,992 armor pen, why are you dealing 4957 of (8261)?
  • agoraotro#4630 agoraotro Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    > (Quote)
    > With 97,992 armor pen, why are you dealing 4957 of (8261)?

Probably deflected, due to low Accuracy.

> (Quote)

> With 97,992 armor pen, why are you dealing 4957 of (8261)?

Probably deflected, due to low Accuracy.

this is barovia
  • azric#8402 azric Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    My ray props around 15k on a crit. Right around what other classes hit for normally with out crit or ca. And his accuracy was way over cap for barovia this isn't a debate of it the wiz is broke its a debate of are they going to effing fix it or just give up and take our favored class away because they can't be bothered. And how many people will just turn over and say"hit me again ike, this time put some steak on it! "
    Post edited by azric#8402 on
    Don't confuse skill with a little luck you daft fool
  • quasar#2578 quasar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Suggestion for rimefire: every time you add chill to a target affected with smolder you gain a stack of rimefire,at certain stack you deal total DoT of smolder instantly to the target.....
  • dannyze#8933 dannyze Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @"quasar#2578" said:
    > Suggestion for rimefire: every time you add chill to a target affected with smolder you gain a stack of rimefire,at certain stack you deal total DoT of smolder instantly to the target.....

This sounds interesting!
  • shockerizershockerizer Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Amen brother!
    Another update and still nothing meaningful for wizards. It is a crappy feeling when I have to build another dps to stay competitive in dungeons I want to play my wizard and not feel like I'm holding the group back. I want to have an even a chance of topping the dps board while playing in a group at my lvl, other players with endgame builds similar item level and bolster and mastery of their build, is that to much to ask?
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    Ok, this may seem like a naive question, but what is actually wrong with wizards?

I play a wizard as my main and have at least six others as alts. I use both paragon paths and do fine (read as am happy) with both.

I've had my main for over 4 years and been playing both paragons along the way. I also play all the other classes and don't really have any dissatisfaction with wizards compared to others. The only class I don't play any longer is fighters because they rightly stink at the moment.

So, what is it that people don't like about wizards now?
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited November 2020

Ok, this may seem like a naive question, but what is actually wrong with wizards?

I play a wizard as my main and have at least six others as alts. I use both paragon paths and do fine (read as am happy) with both.

I've had my main for over 4 years and been playing both paragons along the way. I also play all the other classes and don't really have any dissatisfaction with wizards compared to others. The only class I don't play any longer is fighters because they rightly stink at the moment.

you hold back on content and you save doing upgrades of your gear for years cause its "good enough" ..and you are happy with mediocrity in favor of role playing handing out prizes to the community etc etc.. cudos ..you are happy with repeating the same memorized sub level 70 content over and over again with your army of alts . knowing where every enemy is and knowing where to position . for favor weeklies' etc ..which is also fine but does not challenge you or the class or help to identify many of its short comings ..

so its really hard to tell where you should stand in comparison to other /near end game cws vs other classes imo .The data was already presented in this thread why they are lacking .. poor AOE and synergy of powers .and clunkyness of combos and long cooldowns were some of the main points presented as well as that some classes with thousands of items level points less will destroy an entire pack of mobs before the cw can do anything

so its more expressive to gear a cw for equivalent aoe performance compared to other classes more efficient aoe that does not take forever to tick out damage nor require the mobs to be stationary and densely packed and gift wrapped up ..therefore a cws is also more expensive to gear to cover for these shortcomings especially if you want to not solo at a snails pace .
    Post edited by kalina311 on
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    kalina311 said:

you hold back on content and you save doing upgrades of your gear for years cause its "good enough" ..and you are happy with mediocrity in favor of role playing handing out prizes to the community etc etc.. cudos ..you are happy with repeating the same memorized sub level 70 content over and over again with your army of alts . knowing where every enemy is and knowing where to position . for favor weeklies' etc ..which is also fine but does not challenge you or the class or help to identify many of its short comings ..

so its really hard to tell where you should stand in comparison to other /near end game cws vs other classes imo .The data was already presented in this thread why they are lacking .. poor AOE and synergy of powers .and clunkyness of combos and long cooldowns were some of the main points presented as well as that some classes with thousands of items level points less will destroy an entire pack of mobs before the cw can do anything

so its more expressive to gear a cw for equivalent aoe performance compared to other classes more efficient aoe that does not take forever to tick out damage nor require the mobs to be stationary and densely packed and gift wrapped up ..therefore a cws is also more expensive to gear to cover for these shortcomings especially if you want to not solo at a snails pace .
    I really have no idea what you are talking about in the first paragraph. I have run all the content in the game successfully with wizards (in a low level guild too BTW so I don't get those padded stats). Of course right now there is no new material so if I want to play I have to play what's there.

I have also played all the game's content with the other classes, (not counting fighter and healers as they are both mind numbingly boring at the moment but even so their stats as as high as my other mains) and I will say this. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. There simply can't and shouldn't (IMO) be a class that is best at every situation as that would be it's own host of issues. It really comes down to playing smart and knowing your class and for goodness sake not paying attention to the leader board in dungeons as that can be very misleading. If you beat the content then your team played it correctly no matter where you land on the board.

I play a tank a lot and often am on top of the damage board but that's not because I am the best DPS there, it just happens standing in the middle of all the enemies and hitting them non stop I generate a lot of damage doing my job as a tank. But it's the DPS people that are really doing the heavy lifting when it comes to damage/deaths even if they don't finish on top esp in PUGS.

Like I said above, if we get through the content as a team with decent proficiently it doesn't matter what the chart says. You don't get better rewards based on where you finish in the charts.

I've also finished all the current solo content will all classes including fighter (not healer) and yes some take more work and some take knowing you class. Some are easier to play than others as well IMO. All that being said I still run a wizard as my main main as I feel the fit best in most (not all) situations.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    @autumnwitch

In case you do not understand why Wizard as a class is lacking, I sincerely suggest reading the Titles of several topics, and then reading the content and trying to fully grasp and understand that Wizard as a class is not Desirable as a DPS, and almost always fails in comparison to other class' proficiency and/or ability to do what the class is meant to do.

Doing "fine" is subjective, I'm afraid. I do not feel like I'm doing fine on my Wizard at the moment, compared to classes that tend to feel more fluid, better suited for most content, and often ahead of the curve on many occasions.

In order words, we (as Wizards) do not feel nor see the actual development on the Wizard Class and developers have been silent for a very long time now on a multitude of bugs that are still everlasting and severely crippling the performance and enjoyment. You can see some of these on the threads I've opened under the BUG section, but there are many more that are still present and visible, standing as is for over a year now.

And that's just tackling one of the things that are wrong with the class. That is not a small problem, but a huge problem that you are trying to perceive and present as a simple Paingiver QQ, that after so much has been written and said in many topics seems completely off the point and irrelevant.

For a Damaging class Damage is important. But for a class to deal Damage, it should feel good to play, and Wizard at this point is far from it. I can tell you that as someone that played this game for quite a long time and still can't understand what or how Devs approach this class, nor what they want to make out of it.
    At this point and with the ever-growing silence after so many pings, It is perceived as bordeline hatred towards Wizards by many that do main this class.
    If you don't feel that way, that's completely up to you. However, please do not try to belittle our collective effort and dismiss it as a simple Paingiver QQ since you're coming across as rude and completely ignorant of the pressing issues we've taken part in expressing, reporting, and discussing, each to our own ability and time. Our gist doesn't allow it at this point, I'm afraid.

Thanks for understanding!

Have a great evening.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • gildriadorgildriador Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited November 2020

@autumnwitch

In case you do not understand why Wizard as a class is lacking, I sincerely suggest reading the Titles of several topics, and then reading the content and trying to fully grasp and understand that Wizard as a class is not Desirable as a DPS, and almost always fails in comparison to other class' proficiency and/or ability to do what the class is meant to do.

Doing "fine" is subjective, I'm afraid. I do not feel like I'm doing fine on my Wizard at the moment, compared to classes that tend to feel more fluid, better suited for most content, and often ahead of the curve on many occasions.

In order words, we (as Wizards) do not feel nor see the actual development on the Wizard Class and developers have been silent for a very long time now on a multitude of bugs that are still everlasting and severely crippling the performance and enjoyment. You can see some of these on the threads I've opened under the BUG section, but there are many more that are still present and visible, standing as is for over a year now.

And that's just tackling one of the things that are wrong with the class. That is not a small problem, but a huge problem that you are trying to perceive and present as a simple Paingiver QQ, that after so much has been written and said in many topics seems completely off the point and irrelevant.

For a Damaging class Damage is important. But for a class to deal Damage, it should feel good to play, and Wizard at this point is far from it. I can tell you that as someone that played this game for quite a long time and still can't understand what or how Devs approach this class, nor what they want to make out of it.
    At this point and with the ever-growing silence after so many pings, It is perceived as bordeline hatred towards Wizards by many that do main this class.
    If you don't feel that way, that's completely up to you. However, please do not try to belittle our collective effort and dismiss it as a simple Paingiver QQ since you're coming across as rude and completely ignorant of the pressing issues we've taken part in expressing, reporting, and discussing, each to our own ability and time. Our gist doesn't allow it at this point, I'm afraid.

Thanks for understanding!

Have a great evening.

I Totally agree with you Wizard need attention...

Personally, what I don't like is when I created my Wizard on 1st day of Openbeta it was because Control Wizard was the best AoE damage dealer of the game and now on mod 20 mod19 is the worst AoE damage dealer of the game.

Wow!!! a Wizard in a DnD official game => the worst damage dealer for AoE.

Wizard in DnD is supposed to wipe the map ...

I don't ask to be the best class for single target, I want to be in line with other class for Single target.

But a Wizard in DnD is supposed to be the best AoE damage dealer, for me it's simple as that.

Now, to have decent AoE damage you need to Artificially boost your damage with Lightning Enchantment.

The wizard has often needs overpowered specific gear to be competitive.

Mod 0-5 High Vizier set
    Mod 6-9 Lostmauth set was mandatory to be competitive.

I'm bored to rely on specific items, on broken mechanic like smolder or an overpowered daily like Arcane Empowerment to be competitive .

I want a Wizard class that can be competitive only with how powers,feats and class feature synergize together.
    “He raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
    > @autumnwitch said:
    > (Quote)
    > I really have no idea what you are talking about in the first paragraph. I have run all the content in the game successfully with wizards (in a low level guild too BTW so I don't get those padded stats). Of course right now there is no new material so if I want to play I have to play what's there.
    >
    > I have also played all the game's content with the other classes, (not counting fighter and healers as they are both mind numbingly boring at the moment but even so their stats as as high as my other mains) and I will say this. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. There simply can't and shouldn't (IMO) be a class that is best at every situation as that would be it's own host of issues. It really comes down to playing smart and knowing your class and for goodness sake not paying attention to the leader board in dungeons as that can be very misleading. If you beat the content then your team played it correctly no matter where you land on the board.
    >
    > I play a tank a lot and often am on top of the damage board but that's not because I am the best DPS there, it just happens standing in the middle of all the enemies and hitting them non stop I generate a lot of damage doing my job as a tank. But it's the DPS people that are really doing the heavy lifting when it comes to damage/deaths even if they don't finish on top esp in PUGS.
    >
    > Like I said above, if we get through the content as a team with decent proficiently it doesn't matter what the chart says. You don't get better rewards based on where you finish in the charts.
    >
    > I've also finished all the current solo content will all classes including fighter (not healer) and yes some take more work and some take knowing you class. Some are easier to play than others as well IMO. All that being said I still run a wizard as my main main as I feel the fit best in most (not all) situations.

I'm reading this trying to understand what game you've been playing. Not trying to be an azs about this but do you really play a wizard on neverwinter? Wizards are the easiest class to dps, also the most boring. Additionally it takes so long to cast spells and stacks build so slowly that you will never beat even a decent Rouge fighter ranger barbarian or cleric in most dungeons. Including tomm these days(side note if you are out dpsing dps on a tank you arnt holding any aggro) but I digress, the only decent combo an arcanist has for mobs is steak time/ icy terrain. Taking so long to put together that if you are with an Endgame group they are dead already (unless maybe if you run with two other arbiters due to their proclivity to single target). But if you run with Rouge fighter ranger or barb? Forget it. You are two seconds too slow. (Thaum isn't even a debate,. Weak slow and broken) i personally run with warlocks that do 300 mil in 18 min in ic while running with other endgame party members. (Endgame referring to capped refineables good knowledge of how to run their class and rotation, and good knowledge of the dungeon) riding through on and succeeding on other dps coat tails isn't good enough. We want to be competitive because we want to feel like we are contributing.
    We want to be competitive because we want to feel like we are contributing.

It's exactly what I want to feel and I think we are not alone.
    “He raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
    No dungeon is fun if you feel like a tank in tiamat lol. Like nothing would be lost if you just weren't there. And that is what playing a wizard feels like right now I'm building a fighter just so I can feel like I'm actually doing something and that is a sad sad commentary
    edited November 2020
    Yea- dungeons are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNNNNY just put TANK and HEAL- take xuna/chicken and you don't need any dps. I heard last time- zariel was completed by 10 chickens this is so freaking ridiculous. I was on LOMM last time, my 34k CW and other 32k DPS HR was just outdps by Xuna and chicken. This game is trash. Here- catch:

This is so broken. That's not even funny to run, because i am not able to cast spell while COMPANION is clearing all the area in 1/2 shoots.

I came back to this game after 3 years with some hope. i was stupid xD, gg CRAPTIC as always.

Bulzaj's a friend, and possibly one of the best tanks in the game, too, and playing on Pally tank that have best AoE combat. Going with Xuna and with Pally' speed, I doubt that there's much need to really do anything other than simply rushing it out.
    I mean, it's LoMM with scaled stats. In any scaled content Bane will destroy mobs with ease. All you got to do is go ahead and hit first, really nothing else to it. You can't hit as fast as Paladin, that's a fact.

I do agree that both Xuna and Chicken are OP now, but as we know those will be toned down.

Also, for AoE I'd use Steal Time tabbed, Disintegrate, Icy Terrain and Repel.
    For focusing on the Ice Knife daily I'd use both Arcane and Chill stacks combined via features.
    If you've a Bilethorn, I'd switch to Vorpal for any content that's low graded. Of Course, Sorbet, Nightmare Wizardry, Stormy pot etc. And use TV against Boreworm, Trobri, and any other big mob.

Have fun!
    True Neutral
  • onethree13#1845 onethree13 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    modlesie said:

Yea- dungeons are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNNNNY just put TANK and HEAL- take xuna/chicken and you don't need any dps. I heard last time- zariel was completed by 10 chickens this is so freaking ridiculous. I was on LOMM last time, my 34k CW and other 32k DPS HR was just outdps by Xuna and chicken. This game is trash. Here- catch:

This is so broken. That's not even funny to run, because i am not able to cast spell while COMPANION is clearing all the area in 1/2 shoots.

I came back to this game after 3 years with some hope. i was stupid xD, gg CRAPTIC as always.

Heh, lol.
    It's sad to look at this, but in such dungeons, yes, whoever first came running and killed a group of monsters will do the most damage. The Arcanist nothing to do in such dungeos with his poor AOE spells . And you shouldn't rely on daily skills either. As long as the Arcanist spreads his arms and waves, there will be no group of monsters :) This is how we live and play for the "strong" wizards.
    Honestly, apart from laughing at my useless character, this game has not caused anything lately. Apparently it's time to take a break. I'll be back when the Wizard is at least minimally competitive.
    I know the feeling man. I run through with tons more exp and better stats better rotation and way not theoretical power out put then get dumped on a pittly 30 k hr with no boons and a barely functional rotation. Or a hb warlock that button mashes like they are in tekken. It's b.s.
  • rajputaman04#5504 rajputaman04 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I do think that Wizard class was severely damaged around MOD6 to MOD8, and only once properly buffed in MOD13 which lived shortly. Most of those changes are still rather irreversible as they hit AoE powers the most, specifically DoTs that AoE powers provided. This led to multiproc benefits, which also got nerfed horribly at some point in MOD12-MOD13.
  • arran#4326 arran Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by arran#4326 on
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User

...... wizards, rogues and rangers must without a doubt be the top 3 damage dealers as those are the 3 damage-oriented classes, lacking supportive paragons; wizards finding themselves dealing similar damage to clerics/barbarians/warlocks or even worse, being outdpsed by them (even if only mildly) is not a sign of proper balancing since those classes shouldn't even contest with wizards, not even with their damage paragons.

Each Paragon path is designed to be balanced with other 'same-named' paragon paths. You disagree with that which is fine, but i'm not sure you understand it is purposefully that way.

Wizards have become something of a meme for a reason, every single mod for the past 7 years we have been nerfed despite never been at the top of the dps spectrum ,,,,

Arcanists were recently the top DPS class. They over-nerfed them. Next they buffed them but it wasn't enough. Thats where wizard class sits today. It has a lot of bugs, players and (i think devs too) disagree on whether to change them or how to change them. Everyone agrees they need a buff, however.
    ^ That's a bit of an oversimplification.

"Why were Arcanists top DPS and in which scenario?" would be a far more adequate thing to state.

The only reason why Arcanists were better than some classes in ToMM is because of the Daily utilization and the ability to dish out more damage during the debuff phase on top of having said players knowing their class, which wizards have a long history of doing due to constant nerfs. There were other bugs present with Mounts, too. AP recharge and so on. But that was only temporarily because of how similar weapon damage was for everyone. Without nerfing Wizards back when they did at the start of 2020. - Wizards would still pale in comparison in pretty much any content because it is the execution of the Encounter and Magnitude that ultimately dictates how well you perform. The performance of a class is strictly content-related.

When you know your class upside down, as much as most wizards do, you get a class that overperforms in a specific content, especially when said content is single-target oriented like ToMM was. So, the nerf to Wizard was highly unjustified because Wizard on its own pales in comparison to basically everything else where AoE is demanded. Can hold on its own, sure, but other classes are simply better.

Wizards had several ninja-nerfs as well, to Striking Advantage, Storm Spell and some other ones too. This is why "buffed" was not really plausible and I felt the need to correct that to some extent. That's just on the paper, in reality it did nothing because we got crippled on other aspects.

BUT all of that aside, Wizard gameplay and mechanics are seriously flawed.

I still see bugs present with Wizard even after I played yesterday a CC run with ppl from the alliance (that lasted for like 20-30 minutes lol). What use of a new mod, new everything if I still have to press Disintegrate, Repel, RoE several times in a row for them to activate during the daily Arcane Empowerment activation? That is what this topic is more about. What use of new mods, being strong or even killing everything in 1 hit if there are bugs with the class? If the class doesn't do what I tell it to do at the exact time I want it to do it? That's the problem, I prefer fluid and smooth gameplay, not RNG on whether button press will activate or not.
    True Neutral
  • mehwar#3996 mehwar Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Todays patch note in PC

Wizard
    Arcane Singularity: The magnitude has been increased to 800.
    Evocation: The effect of this class feature has been increased to 10%.
    Icy Terrain: The magnitude has been increased to 350.
    Magic Missile: The magnitude has been increased to 40.

Any thoughts? I think this is a good start for us specially in the upcoming vault of stars dungeon. Still thaumaturge and arcanist need lots of magnitude improvement and fix for their buggy powers and feats.
    It's a good start.

But Wizard need more than this.

I think they should bring back:

Chill stack at 1% damage instead of 0.5% damage.

Currently Chilling presence only add 3% damage 6% damage on frozen targets when you have 6 stacks, it's not enough.

Bring back chilling presence to have 6% damage and 12% on frozen targets (With 6 stacks).
    It will be an alternative more equal to the new Evocation 10% damage for AoE powers, and 3% more for single target will not be too much overpowered.

Arcane Presence :
    Keep the actual effect of Arcane mastery now increase the damage of your cold,fire and lightning base attacks by 0,5%, per stack. But add the possibility that when you use your cold,fire and lightning encounters, you now add an Arcane mastery stack.

Eye of the storm should be back to it's original state.

Usings an encounter or daily power grants you Eye of the storm for 5 seconds. While active, Eye of the storm grants you 100% critical chance.
    This effect can only occur once every 20 seconds.

With this it will be possible to focus on other stats than critical strike and use your encounter at the right moments like it was at the start of the game.

Arcane Power field, I'm not sure but I think this class feature is still bugged and doesn’t increase the bonus from A Step Above Mastery. If is still broken, This bug need to be fixed.

And for the Thaumaturge it's an other story.
    Smolder mechanics need a complete rework and it will need a complete balancing pass of several weeks.

Todays patch note in PC

Wizard
    Arcane Singularity: The magnitude has been increased to 800.
    Evocation: The effect of this class feature has been increased to 10%.
    Icy Terrain: The magnitude has been increased to 350.
    Magic Missile: The magnitude has been increased to 40.

Any thoughts? I think this is a good start for us specially in the upcoming vault of stars dungeon. Still thaumaturge and arcanist need lots of magnitude improvement and fix for their buggy powers and feats.

Changes for the sake of changes do not really address anything of meaning. Wizard needs an overhaul at this point, or very big magnitude upgrades on-par with other DPS classes.

/ The Arcane Singularity as a daily power is used mainly by Leveling Wizards, and it has no real purpose in any endgame content, nor it has purpose against elite enemies who negate pretty much all of the Controlling effect. This power should be deleted as a whole since right now it serves as a laughing stock (with beautiful visuals). I had a person who obviously bought an account from somene else using it in ToMM. Person was a complete newbie with awesome gear. Only reason to have this upgraded a bit is for the sake of leveling up, nothing else. Magnitude is still low, should be 1500 to make it actually cool.

/ The Evocation used to be 15%, and even at this point is is possibly simply updated to affect Entangling Force to some degree for people who are leveling up. 10% right now seems a bit poor, especially when compared with other ticking powers that really develop further. Even in this combination, for Arcanist for instance, Steal Time and Icy Terrain would be the only two powers that benefit from this by a miniature level. This can hardly be called a good change, let alone a meaningful buff.

/ Icy Terrain is an AoE staple by this point and it should be always upgraded. I figure that it is very useful, but it is extremely weak when compared to other AoE powers by other classes that use similar powers (Smoke Bomb, Roots, Bane are all tremenduously more effective in comparison). The only way that this would work would be if Icy Terrain would deal 350mag per tick because many mobs do not stay long enough on it in order to receive the full damage. That one has been the problem for Wizards far and wide since friendlies tend to push away mobs from Icy Terrain with utmost ease. And then what? Chilling presence nothing.

/ The obvious reason for this has to be leveling up a Wizard since MM is used as the primary at-will for any Wizard.

All in all, these changes are done solely for the sake of Wizards who are leveling up, so that they have a smaller/better chance at winning. In comparison to other classes receiving hefty upgrades to their magnitude damage, Wizard is yet again left in the dust for no apparent reason. There was this big talk about Wizard changes not that long ago, which is at least a year old news now.

Bugs on a Wizard are still very present and these are affecting the gameplay.

With that being said, Wizard is the worst class right now fun-wise. Small magnitude updates that do not affect endgame are poorly designed. There should be an upgrade to Wizard power in general, and an ability to dish out 15% bonus damage instantly same like every other DPS class has somewhere in their feat tree.
    True Neutral