test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The absurd of GREEN and BLUE pants and shirts existance as a drop from Nightspine (tier 3 hunt)

rysiek86rysiek86 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
Hello Developers and fellow players.

I would like to ask you why do green and blue pants and shirts are implemented to the tier 3 hunt ?? What is the reason ? Those items share the drop rate with all other 5 items that drop from the hunt after the kill, i dont wanna be harsh about them... but greens and blues are simply devouring the loot. We all make the final hunt for 1250 item level and above purple items (with bonuses).
I am more than sure that the green pants/shirts should drop randomly in every tier 1 hunt. Same goes with blue shirts/pants that tier 2 hunts got a plece for them... Wouldnt it be a better option to get rid of hollow loot from most wanted hunt in current content ???

I am sure that with that change you would pleasure whole playerbase dear Devs. Take it to consideration please :(

Comments

• mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    I'm absolutely sure that nobody wants this green/blue garbage from any hunt, including t1.
    And not anywhere else.
    At all.

Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    ...just a cheep way to keep us busy all day...rng on top of rng on top of rng....its a long road to T3 already but even then you have to do it endless times to get good stuff ...
    Post edited by aixis2000 on