test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion April Fool's Mount

Could there be an April Fool's mount as an event award? Say, a Stupid Unicorn that you appear to fall off of and be dragged behind (with no damage) yet still maintain full speed. Or for St. Patricks Day you could get a shoulders ride from a Drunk Leprochaun that doesnt run in a straight line and seems to stumble.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    April Fools this year had the excellent Enlarged Chicken mount and also the zen store Stick Chicken.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

Could there be an April Fool's mount as an event award? Say, a Stupid Unicorn that you appear to fall off of and be dragged behind (with no damage) yet still maintain full speed. Or for St. Patricks Day you could get a shoulders ride from a Drunk Leprochaun that doesnt run in a straight line and seems to stumble.

See, I picture a Dragonborn trying to get a Yeti-style shoulder ride from a leprechaun and it does not turn out well for the poor wee leprechaun.
  • fostrow#7850 fostrow Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I was picturing more in line with the Austin Powers scene, with, "Looks like one of us is going to have to get on the other one's shoulders"
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    I am thinking about an up-side-down tall hat (like those in Monopoly) and our character only have their heads stick out.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    I want a giant bunny rabbit mount. :-)
    Guild: Noble Misfits
    Silky Pan'teeze: Drow Wizard --- Madres de Nasae: Half-elf Rouge
    Kepler: Human Paladin --- Demenoss: Dragonborn Barbarian
    Divine Pan'teeze: Drow Cleric --- Nikki Sharparrow: Human Ranger
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    I still want a “Neverwinter Fool!” title. :/

Al mi rahj (bunny with horn) mount.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?