Install Arc

Login Server down?

molchar#7365 molchar Member Posts: 42 Arc User
^^ what the subject line says ^^

Comments

• merik1999merik1999 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    same
  • anesjka#3613 anesjka Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    `Also here - was just about to make a post.
  • ndecentndecent Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Here I thought I was all alone! Same
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    I am still in game and can switch character to do invocation. I should not logout now. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • I cannot get to the login server either. I was playing, but had to drop off, then couldn't get back in. Been trying off and on for the last hour with no change.

Anyone have an idea what is going on?
  • gibalatar#2451 gibalatar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    same thing with me, it tries to connect and than says that connection has timeouted
  • gibalatar#2451 gibalatar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    same problem with me too
  • surumin#2692 surumin Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 2020
    same, couldn't login, I tried to fix it and when I checked in services, arc services was stopped and it isn't starting, the error say something like "The Arc Service services on Computer started the stopped. Some Services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs"
  • jerrickhummerjerrickhummer Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    When I try to log into the game either through Arc or the Neverwinter Launcher I get a "Login has timed out. Please check your network connection and try again." error message. Any advice would be very welcome.
  • scarshadowscarshadow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    same
  • deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    It is same for me here in Canada,not sure why
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Hmm... Works okay for me.
    FrozenFire
  • yeskaryeskar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    I cannot login as well (Germany).

When I try to log into the game either through Arc or the Neverwinter Launcher I get a "Login has timed out. Please check your network connection and try again." error message. Any advice would be very welcome.

So, someone can move this from where it was originally posted but no one is able to give a response?
    ping patchserver.crypticstudios.com

Do you have the IP address 208.95.184.200?

I wonder if it is DNS issue.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • ndecentndecent Member Posts: 6 Arc User

Frozen where are you located (generally)? West coast of US here. Wondering if it's regional.

ndecent said:

Frozen where are you located (generally)? West coast of US here. Wondering if it's regional.

I'm UK for what it's worth.
  • silvershield#7747 silvershield Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @ndecent said:
    > (Quote)
    > Frozen where are you located (generally)? West coast of US here. Wondering if it's regional.

I'm east coast and have the same issue. I submitted a help ticket in hopes that someone will see it.
  • yeskaryeskar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User

ping patchserver.crypticstudios.com

Do you have the IP address 208.95.184.200?

I wonder if it is DNS issue.

Ping seems OK but I still cannot login:

C:\Users\mail>ping patchserver.crypticstudios.com

Ping wird ausgeführt für patchserver.crypticstudios.com [208.95.184.200] mit 32 Bytes Daten:
    Antwort von 208.95.184.200: Bytes=32 Zeit=114ms TTL=53
    Antwort von 208.95.184.200: Bytes=32 Zeit=113ms TTL=53
    Antwort von 208.95.184.200: Bytes=32 Zeit=114ms TTL=53
    Antwort von 208.95.184.200: Bytes=32 Zeit=113ms TTL=53

Ping-Statistik für 208.95.184.200:
    Pakete: Gesendet = 4, Empfangen = 4, Verloren = 0
    (0% Verlust),
    Ca. Zeitangaben in Millisek.:
    Minimum = 113ms, Maximum = 114ms, Mittelwert = 113ms
    edited October 2020

So, someone can move this from where it was originally posted but no one is able to give a response?
    Modulator (a regular player like you and me) can move the post but the person does not work for Cryptic to give an official response but he did give a response.
  • stein02stein02 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here, cannot login
  • mrshlooger#2133 mrshlooger Member Posts: 2 New User
    Ugh tumed out...any news?
    I am in Canada. I actually can login after I was logout. I was logout because of timeout (idle for too long).
  • metalmaniacxmetalmaniacx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same here, cannot log in.

Modulator (a regular player like you and me) can move the post but the person does not work for Cryptic to give an official response but he did give a response.

Sorry, what was the response?
  • silvershield#7747 silvershield Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > ping patchserver.crypticstudios.com
    >
    > Do you have the IP address 208.95.184.200?
    >
    > I wonder if it is DNS issue.

Ping was good here. I can sign into my account just fine, but not the log in server. Very odd. Not a tech guy at all, but there was a system maintenance on the PS4 this morning. Could it be related?
  • mrshlooger#2133 mrshlooger Member Posts: 2 New User
    Its letting me in now
This discussion has been closed.