test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please increase spawn rates for succubi /incubi

For the love of god please increase the spawn rates for the incubi and succubi redeemed citadel quests. Most of the redeemed citadel quests take like 10 mins to complete except for this quest which can take almost an hour to complete due to lack of spawns especially when you get the quest to kill 10 of them. The soawns rates should be at least the same as the cambions, erinyes, etc. This is nuts. Also give us the option to bypass this quest and pick another. This quest I seem to get every other time and really slows progress.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    I do that all time but it is worse than other type but not that bad. You need to change instance.
    I got 5 in a row last night. As I said, it is not that bad if you change instance.
    The game also can read my mind. When I need Succubi, I see little. When I don't need them, I see many.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    there are also three different zones they can spawn on a map. the way I do it is turn in quests if i get a demon quest go do that. if the HE is up in that zone that spawns devils I do that (it can give 5 succubus incubus easy) turn in until I get three devil quests. warp to pe warp back to the first zone that has devils (not wastelands.) kill everything there then onwards to either harumans hill or stygian docks. usually between the two of them I've got a good portion of everything after one pass and then I switch instances to a low number instance. imps are the biggest hang up for me. especially if they want you to clear 10 of them.
    edited October 2020
    My way depends on what I kind of quests I get.

If there are 2 or 3 demon quests, I walk out to Scab and then come back to get fresh quests. May use the HE for for lone devil quest.
    If there are 2 or 3 devil quests, I VIP sigpost to workshop and then sigpost to Wastes. Try to finish devils there and may change instance within. For the succubi, depends on how many I got from Wastes, I may go to hill to get the rest. May need to change instance over there. Then, use the scroll to go back to Citadel to get new quest.
    If there are Angel equipment quests, that depends on the location.
    For imp, both Waste and Hill usually has some. May need to change instance. May use Hill's HE.
    I try not to go to dock unless there is an Angel equipment quest or regular quest over there.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • geminisky59#9345 geminisky59 Member Posts: 79 Arc User

there are also three different zones they can spawn on a map. the way I do it is turn in quests if i get a demon quest go do that. if the HE is up in that zone that spawns devils I do that (it can give 5 succubus incubus easy) turn in until I get three devil quests. warp to pe warp back to the first zone that has devils (not wastelands.) kill everything there then onwards to either harumans hill or stygian docks. usually between the two of them I've got a good portion of everything after one pass and then I switch instances to a low number instance. imps are the biggest hang up for me. especially if they want you to clear 10 of them.

Imps do not seem to be an issue for me just those crazy incubi / succubi. I try to group up the quests as well based on area but choice is limited and I always get those stinking succubi. best place I found so far is the elite area by the docks but still slow going. More spawns would be so helpful.

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Imps do not seem to be an issue for me just those crazy incubi / succubi. I try to group up the quests as well based on area but choice is limited and I always get those stinking succubi. best place I found so far is the elite area by the docks but still slow going. More spawns would be so helpful.

I don't know how geared you are but if you are decently geared the HE in demon zone nearer to the entrance spawns a lot of them. at a higher il it's very soloable

I don't know how geared you are but if you are decently geared the HE in demon zone nearer to the entrance spawns a lot of them. at a higher il it's very soloable
    I would not say it is a lot. I got may be 2 doing solo.
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    There are plenty of incubi/sucubi spawns. You just gotta cycle the enemies until they spawn. They spawn after noble cambions are killed. Every enemy type spawns like this.

Go to a low population instance and head to harumans hill. There are at least 12 possible spawn locations. Spawn order seems to be as follows:

Spines devils/conjures

Barbed/legion

Erinyes/eminent erinyes

Cambion/noble campion

Succubus/incubus

For example, load into an instance and a majority of spawns are erinyes. Kill them and eminent erinyes or cambions will spawn. Kill them and get noble cambions. Kill them and get sucubi/ incubi...

I instance hop depending on quests I currently have, targeting specific spawn rotations completing quests like the 8-10 incubi/sucubi in about 10 minutes this way.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

There are plenty of incubi/sucubi spawns. You just gotta cycle the enemies until they spawn. They spawn after noble cambions are killed. Every enemy type spawns like this.

Go to a low population instance and head to harumans hill. There are at least 12 possible spawn locations. Spawn order seems to be as follows:

Spines devils/conjures

Barbed/legion

Erinyes/eminent erinyes

Cambion/noble campion

Succubus/incubus

For example, load into an instance and a majority of spawns are erinyes. Kill them and eminent erinyes or cambions will spawn. Kill them and get noble cambions. Kill them and get sucubi/ incubi...

I instance hop depending on quests I currently have, targeting specific spawn rotations completing quests like the 8-10 incubi/sucubi in about 10 minutes this way.

I do all oft the above especially clear out other spawns. My point is that the spawn rates for them are much less of a rate.. It should take 10 mins to do this quest like the rest of them. Please stop telling me about how you have no issues.

Thanks Fireside I will try that one out.
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    What I find most efficient:
    Run quests or join a T1 hunt party to gain favor.
    When Running quests
    - Prioritize quests that cant be done in Haruman's Hill first. Get them done and teleport back to Citadel right away.
    - When you have 3 haruman's hill quests go there and do all three. If you end up with a bunch of one left, like 6 succubus to go... just ignore it and teleport back until you have 3 more Haruman's quests.