test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

no cost to gear pieces after change in library

blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
since we have converted each of are gear pieces while in the appearance library couldn't they not have changed that to no cost after we have spend are 1000ads on each gear piece cause feel this would of saved from throwing are astral diamonds out of the window

Comments

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    There needs to be AD sinks in the game in order to slow the rate of inflation. In my opinion, there should be more AD sinks like this, not less.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Before:
    keep the gear(s) in inventory, pay X amount of AD to transmute.
    keep the transmute item(s) in inventory, pay 0 AD to transmute

Now:
    don't need to keep the gear(s) in inventory, convert to appearance library, pay X amount of AD when use.
    don't need to keep the transmute item(s) in inventory, convert to appearance library, pay 0 AD when use

Allowing you to convert the gear to appearance library is for your benefit. Save you a lot of inventory space.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    if you convert pieces you like to library and have spend ads on it to wear than it should not cost you no more ads on that item where it should be free with no cost
  • zyronaxzyronax Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    > @arazith07 said:
    > There needs to be AD sinks in the game in order to slow the rate of inflation. In my opinion, there should be more AD sinks like this, not less.

It's a drop in the ocean - so much so, that it only serves as an irritation, and discourages fashion in this game.

Want AD sinks? Sell items players both want and need in the Wondrous Bazaar for *reasonable* prices.

Yes, this will very much have to take the biggest restraint on AD - the loathsome daily 100k AD refinement cap (that makes playing for more than two RTQs and one REQs when having a role bonus mostly pointless, so I guess I'll play other games and spend my real money there,) in to account. Fun fact: Even with that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> show limitation, the AD backlog still didn't slow down.