test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to claim items from "Blessed Artifacts of the Herald" pack

erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
As stated in the title, there seems to be a bug which prevents from claiming items from this pack. When opening it should grant both "Divine Focus" and "Celestial Sash", but that's not working. Instead it says: "You already have all the items in this package", when clearly I have not opened the pack before and never claimed those.

It's the reward for milestone 3, achieved at 28000 favors and picked from bottom line (reforger's blessing) rewards.
Tagged:

Comments

• nninjannoob#2956 nninjannoob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    I have the same problem https://ibb.co/xL3dGGV
    Selûne | Merlin

• Strawberry Yakuza •

• serpeer#6400 serpeer Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    same for me
  • aoaohuahuaaoaohuahua Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    me too... Russia server
  • hawkeyetwilighthawkeyetwilight Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Today i received Blessed Artifact of the Herald from Redeemed Citadel Milestone III. If i am trying to open the Pack it is saying you already have all of these items. but I don't have any of those items.
  • manthiosa#6541 manthiosa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue here.
  • anoreksjaanoreksja Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    I have the same issue
    https://i.imgur.com/kwJtses.jpg
  • jae#0702 jae Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I and one other member of my guild received the same message about the Blessed Artifact of the Herald from Redeemed Citadel Milestone III. We have none of the items. I have sent in a ticket and am waiting.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • faeluvr1211#7591 faeluvr1211 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I also get the message that I have these items already...and alas, I do not.
  • faeluvr1211#7591 faeluvr1211 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I received the same message, and sent in a ticket.
  • hybridtheory#0840 hybridtheory Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same Here
  • anoreksjaanoreksja Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    Dear Cryptic Support team, please fix this issue. I need this set for my tanky (-: We paid a lot of money for this reward.. .. .. and here is such a surprise (-:

Thanks in advance !
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Galactic Underwear from my alliance has said hes already spoken to devs about it, the issue is known.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

Galactic Underwear from my alliance has said hes already spoken to devs about it, the issue is known.

He probably is the first one encountered this problem. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Confirming team is aware of the issue per an internal escalation :)
  • euphorixe#4901 euphorixe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It would appear that I'm having the same problem. As it has already been reported, I guess we just sit back and wait for up-dates on this matter as they develop.
  • nemesis99#1537 nemesis99 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    This coffer now delivers the items (after the last night's update), however, the artifact description shows max IL 980 like the Undermountain gear, not the IL 1100 indicated on the coffer. Has anyone tried to refine them to max level - does it go to 1100 at legendary or only 980?
  • erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    IL stays at 980. Collections states that and there is no other neck+belt+arti set that has higher IL atm, as far as I know.
  • jae#0702 jae Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    For some reason I am still not able to get my artifacts.. I even have a ticket in and for some unknown reading the DEVs seems to think I deleted mine. I did not, I repeat I DIDNOT DELETE MY Artys When I opened the box from the reforger's box after combatting my butt off for days to get to 28K, I eagerly opened the box for it to say * you already have these items in your inventory*, I tried unsuccessfully to open it again and again. Same message, until out of frustration I deleted the box from my inventory. That is my story and I am sticking to it and if the DEVS do not replace my box I will be even more upset. I paid money for that box to get all the perks.. Those Artifacts were one of them. We are the glue that keeps Neverwinter flowing, please do not let us down Cryptic!!!