test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mouse Help Please

pmantpmant Member Posts: 25 Arc User
I am after a mouse that is supported in the game that will allow me to use the left and right buttons for at wills, and enough buttons to allow me to use 4 skills? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    pmant said:

I am after a mouse that is supported in the game that will allow me to use the left and right buttons for at wills, and enough buttons to allow me to use 4 skills? Any help would be appreciated.

What you need is a multi-button mouse that comes with macro program to assign different mouse button for different keystroke.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I have a multibutton mouse and assigned the keys through a bit of trial and error. IIRC the game sees them as button3 button4, etc...
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    i use a razor naga hex v2
    has left click right click 6 numbers on side and mouse wheel push
    every button is customisable and all set to quick slots ( even though in battle i still use q e and r)
  • Options
    vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    forgot to say that mouse is fully customisable through razor synapse so you can assign any of the buttons to any keystroke you like ie you can set number 1 button on mouse to be keystroke q