test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No "convert to appearance library item" option

krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
edited October 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
Long ago i transmuted my golden belt into bone belt that used to drop in normal grey wolf den dungeon. While other items do allow you to retrieve whatever skin they have simply by using "convert to appearance library item" option in the context menu my belt simply doesnt have said option. When appearance tab was first introduced on preview i tried & it work just fine. Not anymore apparently for some reason. Would be nice to get a fix since bone belt is no longer available in game.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Is your appearance library for that slot filled up?
  • aradyn#0871 aradyn Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    Can appearance library be expanded? Seems somewhat small...
  • misquamacus2misquamacus2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 193 Arc User
    I got the same with the citadel guard’s helmet i bought.the other armor pieces had the option, the helm did not. :(

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,207 Arc User

I got the same with the citadel guard’s helmet i bought.the other armor pieces had the option, the helm did not. :(

Is this character Dragonborn?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • misquamacus2misquamacus2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 193 Arc User

Is this character Dragonborn?
    Yes it it, but i got other head transmutes converted that are not usable on dragonborn. That’s why i think it’s weird

• krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited October 2020

Is your appearance library for that slot filled up?

Not its not. In fact i don't have a single item in the appearance library for belt slot as game simply doesn't really have that many visible belts with a unique design. Besides even if the slot is full you get an error message, the option to convert doesn't just disappear from the context menu. Other belts can still be converted but not my golden belt. Protection is disabled. Cant think of anything else that would just remove the line from menu.

The item in question. After pocking around it turns out many if not all artifact belts & some cloaks\necklaces don't have the convert option in the context menu. Granted some aren't actually visible on a character model in game anyway but some are. All however have preview option. In my case its particularity frustrating because not only the bone belt no longer drops in game, it wasn't present in 5th anniversary event transmute chest.
    Post edited by krymkac on