test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hood of the Watcher & Crown of Candles

eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
These are cosmetic items. Is there a reason why the Dragonborn are unable to use them? Its already ridiculous we cant wear helms but to not be able to wear these two cosmetic items that were paid for is kind of silly.

Please change whatever internal item flag there is to "on" for Dragonborn to be able to wear these.

Thanks!

Comments

• kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Almost all items that go on the head, armor or fashion, do not fit the dragonborn head. Rather than make a separate rendering for dragonborn, Cryptic disabled visuals for head slot items.
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    I understand that Dragonborn can not wear most stat having head items. But these are not "head" items they are merely cosmetic looks.

The Hood and Crown are no different then Jarls Gaze, Wicked Horns, Glowing Halo, Eyes of the Divine/Wicked, etc. All of which can be worn by Dragonborn.
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Hood of the Watcher has a hood, which would clip with the Dragonborn horns and neck frills. Crown of Candles also has a circlet which also will clip with the Dragonborn head.
  • the1truehunterthe1truehunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 211 Arc User
    I want a refund if they won`t fix that. I paid on purpose for these cosmetic items and if I can`t wear them i have no use for them. @nitocris83 Maybe you can share this for us.