test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Stronghold] I really don't complain about this...

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
It has been a very long time. Maybe a year or more that we have items (guild hall decorations) that are completely bugged. So bugged, I have to store them in my guild bank instead of the decoration warehouse. My Guild Leader recently purchased a Halaster statue and asked me to hold it as his guild bank is crammed. I know there are real important issues elsewhere in game. Tuesday Cryptic plans to add more broken stuff to this game, could I get some idea how long I will be holding items for other guilds in my guild bank? The real important question is, how much rent should I be charging per month?

Thank you! :smile:
wb-cenders.gif

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Charge him a life time flat fee of creating a new character with the name "Renovation Storage". :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    This is an issue that we are still working on but due to certain complexities, we do not have an ETA on when it will be resolved.
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I also have a statue of Halaster for which there is no slot in the Warehouse to put it and therefore no way to place it.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.