test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Why players left & are leaving the game)Please fix the bugs - That is what we have been promised ??

fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User
edited October 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
Why has the Toad Combat power & Clingy Chest Piece bug on Whisperknife Rogue not been fixed ?

The core PVP community has also spent money and earned the right to have a fair fight right ?

Now you have BIS players getting wrecked by low item lvl Rogues because of these bugs .. its absolutely disgusting and just ridiculous to watch and really not fair towards players...

We were promised that if these game changing bugs are identified it will be fix immediately ?

Why has it not been fixed ? Can you please just fix the bug ?

Please ?

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    the core pvp community is less than 100 people. LOL. I doubt it's a high priority. they've put some effort in. all efforts have failed. at some point you're throwing good money after bad.
  • fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User

the core pvp community is less than 100 people. LOL. I doubt it's a high priority. they've put some effort in. all efforts have failed. at some point you're throwing good money after bad.

Yes the PVP community is not what it should be because of bugs like this not getting fixed soon enough.

Each player should be treated equal whether PVE or PVP orientated.

Most are both(PVE & PVP) anyway but game changing bugs matter alot more in PVP for obvious reasons

Can we just get it fixed its all we ask

Please ?

it's been dead far longer than bugs like this one.
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    PvP is really fun and better with Alliance and guild. I recall a lot of events around Alliance/guild PvP Dom/Siege/and Gauntlgrym.

I don’t know if people are leaving the game because of PvP or they are just sticking to PvE currently. Last month was the last time I did PvP and the high gears player was just one shot new/low gears player, before the mount changes.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    If you have the original Guild Wars, we still do PvP weekends in Factions. Sat & Sun 4 PM EST (8 PM UTC) Anyone who plays, knows we don't get toxic there. Fort Aspenwood I fight for the Luxons! :blush:

As for here, the PvP system needs a complete overhaul and it is not coming anytime soon.
    wb-cenders.gif
    Some people still pvp and that should be respected as they are also contributing to the financial income of the game and are no less important than any other player .

All we asking is that bugs get fixed.

I dont think that is too much too ask.

The players that PVP has just as much right as any PVE player in the game.

• kierlakxkierlakx Member Posts: 117 Arc User

Some people still pvp and that should be respected as they are also contributing to the financial income of the game and are no less important than any other player .

Since you aren't wanting the bugged shadowclad fixed first, I'm going to have to vote that we leave the mount power as it currently is.
    kierlakx said:

Since you aren't wanting the bugged shadowclad fixed first, I'm going to have to vote that we leave the mount power as it currently is.
    kierlakx said:

lol .. it sounds like its the only way you do damage ? shadowclad is same for all ... clingy bug only affects Rogue - think before you speak please :)
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    From a new PVP player's perspective, the learning curve is too harsh. A new player trying it out for the first time will get stunned and killed every encounter, never make a kill, and never figure out what to do without a discord team coaching them. I'm not a PvP player so you don't need to attack this.. but I wonder if PvP would be better at halved damage output.
  • kierlakxkierlakx Member Posts: 117 Arc User

kierlakx said:

kierlakx said:

lol .. it sounds like its the only way you do damage ? shadowclad is same for all ... clingy bug only affects Rogue - think before you speak please :)
    The stacks never dropping affects everyone that interacts with someone wearing it. But since you benefit from that, you don't want to talk about it.

PvP is a complete HAMSTER show, and now it's affecting the people that made it a HAMSTER show in the first place. And until all these """true PvPers""" are hard agitating to remove ALL gear and ALL enchants from PvP so they can't just money people to death with no effort involved, I'm afraid you're going to get no support to fix anything.

Or, to put it more bluntly, I hope you spend the next 18 months catching orbital strikes the second you step off the respawn platform.
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    edited October 2020

Each player should be treated equal whether PVE or PVP orientated.

Indeed, each player should have the same amount of money invested towards their interests.

So with 100 PvP players and maybe 20k PvE players, 0.5% of Cryptics investments should go to PvP. That should be enough to register all the bugs at least :)

But really, I think I saw Cryptic say that the future of PvP would be premade characters with predefined gear and skills. That would make skill only matter and make it easier to fix any imbalances.

Dunno what happened to that.

As it is, this thread comes across as hardcore PvP people complaining that their victims are fighting back :)
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    edited October 2020

But really, I think I saw Cryptic say that the future of PvP would be premade characters with predefined gear and skills. That would make skill only matter and make it easier to fix any imbalances.

It came in a while ago in the form of chicken festival.
    The only issue there was that in every queue except 20 HP pool + 1 HP attack chickens... you could find one paladin with 800k HP, 10 mag damaging aura - and (chicken) Bane AoE that annihilated every chicken in a blink of an eye.
    I am no PvP expert, but I found it rather imbalanced.
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    rikitaki said:

The only issue there was that in every queue except 20 HP pool + 1 HP attack chickens... you could find one paladin with 800k HP, 10 mag damaging aura - and (chicken) Bane AoE that annihilated every chicken in a blink of an eye.
    That sounds rather like a bug :)

From a new PVP player's perspective, the learning curve is too harsh. A new player trying it out for the first time will get stunned and killed every encounter, never make a kill, and never figure out what to do without a discord team coaching them. I'm not a PvP player so you don't need to attack this.. but I wonder if PvP would be better at halved damage output.

pvp would be better if they separated it 100 from pve and equalized it like they did for the chicken event. there is just no balancing it against pve in this game and there are not enough players interested in it to justify the man hours it would take.
    rikitaki said:

easier to tinker with that for balance than to mess with in it's current state. that was a 1 week event. I'm sure if it had replaced pvp as it is that they'd tinker further down and make it better.