test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bonus rounds Harvester of Nightmares

harnrimharnrim Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Is there even a bonus round after 7 days, cause my Toon didn't get an extra Round completing it 8days in a row.

Comments

• Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    I was given the option for an extra challenge fight today. I missed the first day of the event. After completing the bonus challenge, I did not receive anything extra though. And 1 jadeite for each extra trip in gets old fast.
  • Options
    Does the extra participation token drop when you turn in the quest or directly from the bosses? The quest doesn't seem to keep track of whether you did the bonus round or not.

I got 1 token from the quest turn-in the first time after I did it but I still had 1 of the 2 normal random ones left, so I have no idea if I need to keep doing the bonus round or not, and haven't been able to get an answer shouting in PE either, and no replies on reddit.

Also the game could use a clearer message after the 3rd round, a lot of people going to leave so far, and it seems at least some of them just aren't aware.
  • Options
    anomaleaanomalea Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    If you open up the event UI on the side of your screen, you can find the info under "To participate:"

"Each day you beat the base challenge you will receive 2 Token of Participation.

"When the second level of difficulty unlocks you will have a chance to earn an extra Token of Participation. This will come in the form of an optional bonus round."

ETA: I didn't notice initially but, because of comments here, I doublechecked and yes, the extra token goes straight into your inventory as soon as you defeat the bonus content.
    Post edited by anomalea on
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    Yesterday, I did the 8th daily before 1pm EST, before the cut off time. Hence, there was no bonus round although it was my 8th. I did that again last night. I got through the bonus round but there was no extra token. Basically, I got about 3K AD and some RP.
    Today, I did the 9th daily and the bonus round. When the bonus round finished (before I left the instance), I got one token of participation. Return to PE and get another 2 (daily) from the quest giver.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Be careful when you beat the boss round! There is an exit door but also a portal to the bonus round. You CAN leave without doing it! When you complete the bonus round an extra token of participation goes into your bag.

Week 3 is when the token of challange will start to drop. I think that's what it's called.
  • Options
    unknowndramaunknowndrama Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Deleted..