test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Redeemed Citadel - Personal Progress Milestone 1 stuck despite having bought unlock from Zen Market

Platform : Xbox

Coming back to the game from a year's break and I bought the "Redeemed Citadel - Milestone 1" unlock item from the Zen Market. I was able to gain Zariel's Favor by completing quests and my Personal Progress was increasing as expected - even after Milestone 1 was complete on the server.

This was all expected behaviour. There was an update on either 5 Oct or 6 Oct and ever since that update my Personal Progress is stuck at 24,500.
It's unclear whether this bug is just a visual one that is not updating my score on screen but the value is being updated on the server
- or -
if the server value itsef is not being updated.
The latter would be an issue likely to affect a lot of players when Milestone 2 is available.
Please investigate and resolve this issue.
Tagged:

Comments

• kungskabb#9290 kungskabb Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    If you're referring to the toplist then that locked in when the milestone was completed. It will likely reset when the next milestone starts. You can still earn favor, it just won't show on the server toplist.
  • silverwolf#7884 silverwolf Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Hi,

Indeed not, I was referring to my "Personal Progress" not the server progress as I stated in the original message.

Update : My Personal Progress is now at 25,000 it would appear that the latest update has introduced a ninja change imposing a hardcap of 500 Zariel Favor daily. If this is the case then that's not cool.
    Firstly the weekly challenges are a minimum of 600 favor.
    Secondly the Milestone 1 unlock states I can complete it in my own time - well my own time is a lot faster than 500 per day. Strongly suggest removing this hard cap.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    How much Zariel Favor you have in the bottom of the window? There is a storage cap of 20K. There is no earning cap. You need to spend ZF to have room to earn more. You probably spend 500 ZF to buy the 10K AD. Hence, it made you feel you earn 500 only. If you did not buy that 10K AD, you would have earned 0. You need to spend more ZF.

You can keep on earning ZF (if your storage allows) even without buying milestone 1 pack until milestone 1 is officially end. Milestone 1 in your platform is 'complete' and not 'end' yet.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • silverwolf#7884 silverwolf Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Hi,

One quick test later .... yup, you're right. I didn't realise I had so much given that I'd bought quite a bit the day before. After buying stuff from the store, I was able to earn more and the personal progress continues.

This "bug" can be closed as "Not a bug".

Thanks @plasticbat