test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hunt drops

deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
You guys and your rotten RNG is killing me, I have now killed Cwnifrinn the herald of Yeenoghu like 30 times now to get the braces he apparently drops. It took alot to get all those lures,only to be deeply disappointed every time,and to make things worse a Ninja hits my mob twice and gets the braces!!!!! Give me a freaking break! That is totally like adding salt to the wound. Please try to make drops happen a bit more often,and why is it someone not in my group who has no lure hits the mob passing by and gets the freaking loot i'm striving so hard for?? That is so unfair in so many ways!

Comments

• kierlakxkierlakx Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    The hunts are absolute trash from the top to the bottom.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    deanski07 said:

You guys and your rotten RNG is killing me, I have now killed Cwnifrinn the herald of Yeenoghu like 30 times now to get the braces he apparently drops. It took alot to get all those lures,only to be deeply disappointed every time,and to make things worse a Ninja hits my mob twice and gets the braces!!!!! Give me a freaking break! That is totally like adding salt to the wound. Please try to make drops happen a bit more often,and why is it someone not in my group who has no lure hits the mob passing by and gets the freaking loot i'm striving so hard for?? That is so unfair in so many ways!

do you actually think the other random person "stole your chance at the drop" ... just lol dude
    thats not how it works ...
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    Chult Hunts 2.0.

No idea why code was re-used that was causing the exact same problems.
  • kranky#1106 kranky Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    kalina311 said:

deanski07 said:

do you actually think the other random person "stole your chance at the drop" ... just lol dude
    thats not how it works ...
    actually that was how it worked unless they changed it!! my party of three stepped in to help someone who was trying to solo the white horn chip boss (and he was dying) so we helped and one of my party (we had no lure and was not grouped with the summoner) got the helm 2 times in a row before we relized what was happening after that we avoid any helping because its not fair if we just trying to help we get the drops someone else worked for.