test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Idea for dungeon/trial changes

Hello i would like to give out some ideas to improve dungeons experience
First of all and most important for me is to add to end chests or drop from bosses related campaign currencies like we currently have Edemo and Merchant prince skirmish
Also i want to ask to add companion gear dropping from every dungeon chest, why it is gated behind Normal Zariel Trial? endgame players dont need that blue companion gear and they can't resell that. How lower players are suppose to get not green gear for their companion, its hard to find group for Master Expeditions in some hours during a day. Dungeons are ran on regular basis by (im confident to say that) every lvl 80 player either fresh or old one. There is no way to hit required stat cap for Avernus for fresh lvl 80 player who lacks of bonding runestones atleast rank 11/12 to boost them up. Gap between ending undermountain and starting avernus is too big to jump without literally begging for carry guildmates.
So either add comp gear to all chests or make one from Zariel unbound :)

I have another proposial, and i think everyone agrees with me. Before rerolls were introduced there was a NPC in Enclave that was giving out 1 free dungeon chest key to every player, why he can't give out 1 free reroll everyday? :)

have a good day

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited September 2020

I have another proposial, and i think everyone agrees with me. Before rerolls were introduced there was a NPC in Enclave that was giving out 1 free dungeon chest key to every player, why he can't give out 1 free reroll everyday? :)

When there was a NPC in Enclave giving out 1 free dungeon chest key, it required you to have a key to open a chest. i.e. you might not be able to open any chest after the run at all. In addition, you could not have 2 keys in your inventory. i.e. you could not accumulate it.

Now, there is always one chest for you to open without a key. The trade off is you could only open ONE low level dungeon chest with that key in the past and you needed to remember to spend time to run to PE to acquire it. Now, you can open many chests (one chest per run) without the key. It was a huge PLUS to the player for that change.

If you want a free re-roll token everyday,
    1. it should not be through the PE NPC. There is no need to go to PE at all these days.
    2. May be through invocation
    3. it should allow accumulation (instead of unique item like that dungeon chest key)
    4. don't tie that idea with the old dungeon chest key which was limited, restricted and annoying by nature.

However, there is no incentive for Cryptic to do so because that is what VIP is for.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***