test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any one else apart from me having a problem acting the boons in Path of the Fallen campaign ?

blutark#1171 blutark Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hi I am having problems acting the boons in path of the fallen , I have 2 and now the page is saying <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> locked ! I’m lead to believe that I should have 4 of them , and in other campaigns I’d I haven’t enough of the items it’s states ‘ item missing ‘ not ‘ locked ‘

Answers

• rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    You are not alone - more people have issues with those boons. (including me)

A while ago I read a claim that this problem was mentioned when M19 got to the preview, so... give it another mod or two and it might move to the "acknowledged" phase. By M24 it could be even fixed! Sadly, it might come back with M25, but that’s life.
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Bumping this to see if devs have an answer yet.

I have 2 boons unlocked, with another 200+ bars waiting to spend on another boon for my main character, but as others have noted, my campaign says "Locked" now. All tasks in campaign were done 2 weeks ago - I should have full ability to earn however many boons are left, but there is no indication how or if this will happen.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Check your boon total. If you have all boons from all campaigns you should have 75. If not, look to the other campaigns to see you missed some.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • vordraxianvordraxian Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    I just started experiencing this issue with one of my characters. She has 73 total boons and plenty of bars in Path of the Fallen to access the boon, but it says it's locked.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Then look to the other campaigns.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.