test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mount changes.

Basically it took what we had, downgraded it, added another tier and forces us to upgrade not one but ten mounts to get back what we had with one BEFORE this change. All under the shiny guise of a brand spanking new tier we have to pour tons of AD and or Zen into to achieve.
-Falken Blackhand (Co-Leader) Of The Forsaken Reborn
LVL 70 Hunter Ranger Pathfinder/Trapper

Comments

• I’d say , you hit the nail on the head
  • zyronaxzyronax Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    > @falkenblackhand said:
    > Basically it took what we had, downgraded it, added another tier and forces us to upgrade not one but ten mounts to get back what we had with one BEFORE this change. All under the shiny guise of a brand spanking new tier we have to pour tons of AD and or Zen into to achieve.

I was hoping I would be mistaken, yet as I pointed out in another mount changes thread weeks ago, this reeks of the same antics Cryptic pulled back in 2018 when they nerfed Bonding runestones by half. They also increased enchantments/runestone ranks, and if you upgraded to max. rank, you were back to something approximating where you were before the nerf, but without ever reaching the same percentages of Bonding runestones' multipliers.

Not impressed.