test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATE] Rare Instance Chest Rewards Temporarily Unavailable

Comments

• Ty guys , I got the free pack now. Had to relog to get it to show up . Peace
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    > @noworries#8859 said:
    > The new system is not turned on yet, we wanted to get the blog up so people go better understand what system is off and what it does and does not affect. The system is continuing to be tested as I write this and we should have a time frame update later today.

Bwhahah no update yet. Glad I held off on buying zen. Maybe once everything is fixed. Then again I'm out of rerolls because they neglected to tell us this happened right away and only admitted it after they were called out. Like a cheating spouse only confess when caught and then more and more is revealed thru time. What else have they cheated us and not said anything. Hundreds of dollars on a game that dont appreciate paying players. Heck my vip benefits were lost for a week even.
  • alessio79aaa#3539 alessio79aaa Member Posts: 1 New User
    is it so difficult to put the news, patches and inform the community of any existing problems on the game's home screen? remember that you are wrong and you should support and promptly notify you of related problems. Thanks for the attention
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User

@darthpotater Chris was talking about his beloved superstore idea in the cdp. imo it's a deathknell for diversity and fun in this game. if you take the wonder out of the game and replace it with instant gratification there is literally no reason to play anymore.

they'll do it and say well we are going off the cpd when really it's what chris suggested in the cdp not what the majority of the community wanted in the cdp lol. out of touch devs is out of touch.

honestly I'd be thrilled with these changes and excited about it if the unbound items that dropped before this change happened continued to drop. binding everything is a complete nerf. I don't care about all the other doo dads if it's all bound. I might as well just do bhes in vallenhas all the time instead of doing anything else.

That' the thing, dungeon runs are very time consuming. Time is everything in this game. There is always something to do and a player has to balance time vs reward. If the rewards in dungeons become mostly bound and you already have them (mounts, companions) you have wasted all the time it took to get through that dungeon which you could have spend doing something else where you are more in control of the reward.

What might work is if you had an either/or situation. You can take the mount or a set RAD figure for it instead. So, if you already have it you can just take the "cash prize" instead and if you do need it, just take it.

Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • > @noworries#8859 said:
    > The new system is not turned on yet, we wanted to get the blog up so people go better understand what system is off and what it does and does not affect. The system is continuing to be tested as I write this and we should have a time frame update later today.

Any update as to when we can expect to have premium rewards available again?
  • noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer

> @noworries#8859 said:

They have just been turned back on.
  • mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    dulgarxy said:

This is horrible. Why bind the items. Many people don’t have 12 hours a day to grind for drops. Any “reward” for a dungeon should be un-bound. For a new player trying to build up to end game content this will hinder, not help... I know that I distribute these rare companions/mounts to guildies/new players to help them. How are they supposed to get that companion now? Or a mount to give them the right Insignia bonus? This is poorly thought through. Please reconsider binding these items

You don't have to get everything in a week. It takes time. I'm pissed off by this claim.
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • robtnrobtn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User

> @noworries#8859 said:

They have just been turned back on.
    Hi, as they were previously or the new loot tables per the blog post? Thanks
    Everything's Shiny, Not to Fret
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    It's great you guys turned loot back on... and that you've added premium items. However, now I'm getting error messages when trying to reroll chests...

"The rewards you're trying to reroll don't match what was expected "

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Premium rewards lol, 5 rerolls on a chest to get a pres ward/a scroll of life/5k ad/ 2 tarmalunes. Another great failure congrats, a lot of ad wasted on rerolls
  • kakashi#4477 kakashi Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    unbind these rewards except the leg mount bind that if you want its not the rewards as a whole its the fact that since the removal of salvage rewarding rad you at every move are removing anyway for players to make AD :(
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    I must apologize for my early critical remarks regarding this topic even if some of the stuff is bound, the new drops are really fun. Artefacts are not bound which is nice. I got a few mounts I would love to have sold just because I know new players would love them as they some of them are really cool looking and one I didn't even know existed. I suppose I can start a new toon and give it to her.

But really, wow! SO much fun.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    Maybe a stupid question but is it back on PC only or consoles too? With or without "premium" rewards?
  • fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    I think the new system is and will be much better in general especially if the droprate is good cause then we dont have to grind years to get ad .. you go farm the gear you need ... for convenience most generic gear mounts and companions should be on zen market but not at a ridiculous price :) i like the new changes tbh ... the ad required to get some gear from AH was killing the game for most of the players that dont grind 100 hours a day (yes cause thts what it felt like) B)
  • dazdranagon88#4986 dazdranagon88 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    @noworries#8859 Does the chance of getting rewards increase my position in the table? (For example, in terms of damage or healing) And what is the difference between places in the table?
    Post edited by dazdranagon88#4986 on
  • the1truehunterthe1truehunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 211 Arc User

@noworries#8859 Does the chance of getting rewards increase my position in the table? (For example, in terms of damage or healing) And what is the difference between places in the table?

It is rng. Leaderboards do not affect drop chances.
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User

I think the new system is and will be much better in general especially if the droprate is good cause then we dont have to grind years to get ad .. you go farm the gear you need ... for convenience most generic gear mounts and companions should be on zen market but not at a ridiculous price :) i like the new changes tbh ... the ad required to get some gear from AH was killing the game for most of the players that dont grind 100 hours a day (yes cause thts what it felt like) B)

What do you do once you have farmed for your toon, then your alts? Keep deleting what you get and already have, or maybe save for future toons, for convenience?

I don't mean this in a bad way, I would appreciate a lil' "help" to upgrade my toons too (as in, pls RNG bless me again some day in the future) but once that is done, am I supposed to keep repeating that so I don't run out of a reason (again) to do basically anything other than the latest elite/endgame piece content?

If stuff is supposed to be bound, just scratch AH and keep the TB Store / WB / future superstore, since we won't need it anymore?
    Oh, I forgot the super rare leg mounts that might or might not (so, like.. lockbox droprate we had until now?) drop for us that we hypothetically can sell in the future.
    - bye bye -
  • Bizarre! Soon, we will soon have the problem that already exists in events, for example, of having nothing interesting (because you already have or do not insist on grinding to get it because it is bad). When in my post at CDP I was ridiculed for asking to remove the re roll token something that somehow broke the economy, since there were no more super rare loots or something that made it interesting for you to get it. Everything was devalued because the casual player who complained about not having time to use the legendary keys they got from Vip and also complained about the loot could win something and feel fulfilled. Now everything will be linked and what players who already have almost everything will do within the game? If the mount's fall rate is equal to what is in the lockboxes, 0.001%, do the math for how many hours you will need to earn something valuable, if it will still be valuable.
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    Anyone have a link to the initial droprates?

This post is buried now, where cryptic gave the chest items and their percentage tables.
  • bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    Is it it live on PS4? Or is it still deactivated? Or is the old loot table live?
  • deaththaed#4569 deaththaed Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Its live on ps4
  • tays1967#6175 tays1967 Member Posts: 1 New User
    re rolls tokens been wasted but for some us that were low to start of . i went through ad as well . not cool
  • burnahbros#7516 burnahbros Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Unpopular opinion but I like the proposed changes. Some of the confusion could be cleared up with a better explanation in the blog post about the changes. Also, I think literacy is a problem here. If people knew how to read, then they would not be so angry at what they perceive to be, and what is, and was. No one got screwed. Anyone who thinks they did is ignorant and doesn't understand any of the devs posts. Also the proposed binding status is a good thing. Currently the market is flooded with cheap companions. There was also a flood of cheap mounts until the mount change. Something had to be done. It makes no sense that a companion was $35 is the Zen market, now reduced to $15, but you could buy it off the AH for $0.50 to a $1. Same goes/went for mounts but as previously stated the mount change has increased the demand and the price accordingly. I do think allowing us to turn companions and mounts into Tokens would be a great thing coupled with the account bound change so that those who already have the drop can still benefit in some way.
  • taikaias#9396 taikaias Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Have the full loot tables been turned on?? I've run multiple LOMMs, Kessels, and TONGs along with probably one or a few Master of the Hunts, Dread Legion, CODG, and FBIs. I've gotten two trade bars a few times, three genies gifts total at one per drop, and a couple 5k refined ad. A couple times life scrolls dropped. I haven't seen one companion, one mount, or one artifact. I did run a CR, which I couldn't collect the chest on due to what seems to be a bug when you interact with one of the ghosts as it keeps you from interacting with anything else in the dungeon: including the end loot chests. So, I don't know what the CR dropped. What dungeons are dropping anything at all besides basic dungeon loot?? Have the full loot tables been turned on?? How many dungeons do you have to run to get one companion, one mount, or one artifact to drop???
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited September 2020

Have the full loot tables been turned on?? I've run multiple LOMMs, Kessels, and TONGs along with probably one or a few Master of the Hunts, Dread Legion, CODG, and FBIs. I've gotten two trade bars a few times, three genies gifts total at one per drop, and a couple 5k refined ad. A couple times life scrolls dropped. I haven't seen one companion, one mount, or one artifact. I did run a CR, which I couldn't collect the chest on due to what seems to be a bug when you interact with one of the ghosts as it keeps you from interacting with anything else in the dungeon: including the end loot chests. So, I don't know what the CR dropped. What dungeons are dropping anything at all besides basic dungeon loot?? Have the full loot tables been turned on?? How many dungeons do you have to run to get one companion, one mount, or one artifact to drop???

RNG :(
    Post edited by jules#6770 on
    - bye bye -
  • onethree13#1845 onethree13 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2020

I completely agree. It seems to me or have their chances of dropping very reduced compared to the past? I saw green and blue cheap companions at least a couple of times a week. Now I don't even see that :)