test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.122.20200831a.5

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11478523

Comments

• harnrimharnrim Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    What about the issue of having cooldowns when changing powers? Will that be fixed aswell?
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

So in short: we can forget about all the 'older' broken content being addressed, as long as the 'new' content is working as intended. got ya.

Well, this is basically an emergency patch to fix the most urgent issues....you cannot realistically expect a fix to anything else of significance in this patch.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • lopov88lopov88 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    harnrim said:

What about the issue of having cooldowns when changing powers? Will that be fixed aswell?

+ 1. @nitocris83 has this been addressed? No one has even recognized this as an issue yet, even though so many players are reporting it.
  • lopov88lopov88 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Of course it wasn't fixed. You just keep on HAMSTER this game up one update at a time, and I guarantee that no one even knows how to fix it. Shame, as always.
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Wheres the free mount upgrade pack on console? I got it on my PC toon, but it's not there for console(xbox)....
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited September 2020

Wheres the free mount upgrade pack on console? I got it on my PC toon, but it's not there for console(xbox)....

They took it out from the claim agent because of a bug. They put it back after they patched it today. PC was patched. Console has not.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • style#6892 style Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    its fantastic. Ever since they updated, I keep getting kicked from their server and even the loading screen poops out. idk what happened but total kudos, who needs to play anyway.
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User

its fantastic. Ever since they updated, I keep getting kicked from their server and even the loading screen poops out. idk what happened but total kudos, who needs to play anyway.

If you're on PC, from the launcher, go into options near the top, then tick the box for "force verify".

This almost always solves all problems.

Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • pelgraxpelgrax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 479 Arc User
    So for todays ( tuesday patch ) it downloaded just over 600Mb .
    there was very little listed in the patch notes that would warrant this patch size so what else is included in the patch ????
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    pelgrax said:

So for todays ( tuesday patch ) it downloaded just over 600Mb .
    there was very little listed in the patch notes that would warrant this patch size so what else is included in the patch ????

I don't know what happened to yours. My download size (today, 2 minutes ago) was 91MB.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • day 2 stuck in the forever patch download..wont finish..... same two files crypticerror.exe and x64/GameClient.exe
  • szarywilk#5121 szarywilk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Deleted by usser
    Post edited by szarywilk#5121 on